• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF I EVER

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IF I EVER

Meet Mayo Schmidt i'm going to kick him in the balls for the bold face lie hes got on the front page of the producer.

I've got second thoughts about that beer.

Parsley

Comment

The suspence is killing me, I don't have the producer yet.

Comment

kamichel,

Go online, if you have a subscription, and read to your heart's content!

Parsley

Comment

The only thing he says is that " It is not about competing locally. It is about competing internationally to service the markets that will pay a premium price for our premium products."
          Time will tell, will that translate into better more competitive prices for farmers? Or more profit for SWP? I'm still upset my share is SWP was stolen from me. :-(

Comment

Never had any shares in THAT company and am glad they are offering cash this time for AU shares. Did not want their paper at all.

Comment

yes i went down with the ship too, should have known better.
              the way they were spending, and telling us we had to catch up with the times. and be more businesss like.
              tearing down perfectly good paid for elevators.

Lessons learned the hard way.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...