• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Market Predictions for 2007-08

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fransisco,

Benny gets his speaking notes from the CWB... no doubt the folks down at 423 can throw this interpretation forward... any bunch of folks who believe the CWB has a monopoly on wheat and barley sales... these folks can distort and justify virtually any distorted notion that they believe might sway the gullable and uninformed.

I was in big trouble for making CWB "Speaking Notes" Public... as was the CWB Director who sent them to me!

Imagine this... CWB Speaking Notes... are top sneakrit! (Ritterized)

Comment

I wish they were actually kept secret, then we wouldn't ever have to hear or read the nonsense.

Comment

WD9: You said: "...Then buy some Behlen bins at $1 / bushel and save 50% over your apparent estimate..."

Where can I purchase a 25,000 bu unstiffened, aerated grain bin for $1.00/bu that includes the cost of a concrete foundation and pad plus a 10 hp aeration fan and temperature sensors?

If you selling, I'm buying!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...