• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WET

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WET

Inch a week for five weeks then 2 inches last night,guess i'm done seeding.(southeast sk)

Air drill slipped off an approach this morning and almost flipped over.15 minute drive home took 3 hours.

Ahh good times!

At least the beer and jim beam bourbon taste better after that episode.

So, CP, what percentage of your expected acreage is left to seed? Is everyone in your area in roughly the same boat or worse?

Two more things: In your area is an August or early fall frost or heat in July the concern with late seeding? How far are you from Antler, SK?

Comment

I got a plane yesterday to seed for me. Harrowed after, but mud don't really harrow. I spun the entire half mile. Will this canola grow? It is under the straw, but on exceptionally wet soil, so I think it may germ. Anyone who is too wet, I feel your pain!

Comment

South central Manitoba-have received between6-8 inches of rain since we finished seeding May 10. Flood watch out for the area tonight-tommorow as the next system works its way in expecting 1 to as much as 3 more inches. Lots of crop damage from excessive moisture,disease; hard to believe 4 weeks ago we were lamenting how dry it was

Comment

I have about 5% left and half of that is under water so i guess i shouldnt complain, we are usually way to dry.

Everyone is wrapping things up and generally everything looks good.I'm located near Weyburn.

Looks like im running out of time on our bottle bet,its going to be close.

Comment

Hey, CP, do you remember what discussion thread our bet is located in? I'm can't remember the exact details - date, futures month, etc.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...