• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post USDA Report Rally

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post USDA Report Rally

Just a note that markets are headed higher today after the USDA release lead by wheat. A small reduction in US wheat production when expectations were for an increase.

As per usual, the report is not the important thing but rather the decisions that come out of it. Thoughts on strategies.

You weren't kidding. Wow 30 cents in some month's. Is there anything else fueling this other than the report?

Comment

Gotta be

"Friends of the CWB"

and Dionne's wet her forecust.

Comment

Gobs of money looking for a return.

Comment

Or risk takers with gobs of money hoping for, but not guaranteed, a return.

Comment

Lee,I cant find our bets post but it was something like all time wheat high by the end,or start of july.We'll see what this latest rally does but i think i'm going to miss it by a little.

Comment

Actually, CP, I don't think it was an all-time high. I think it was a life-of-contract high by sometime this summer. You drink single malt?

Comment

Lee - I heard it was 38 year old single malt - not the screw cap varieties

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...