• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fertilizer and Roundup shortage?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fertilizer and Roundup shortage?

Well we finished seeding in Eastern Saskatchewan and I thought I would like to address some things.
    1. Fertilizer shortage that the companies said would be their so they had to put the price up some 100% since fall of 2006 well that was the largest biggest scam of the century.
    All anhydrous, sulfur, phos, and nitrogen was available at both local plants any day any time never once was a truck late of their were out of product.
    It was bloody highway robbery and we were all taken for a ride.
    Second was the shortage of glyphos etc.
    Well that two was a scam. the two local shed are full of the stuff and fall supply wont be a problem
    Funny how one product sees how easily it is to steal from the farmers with a shock on supply and it worked so they tried the same.
    It was pure 1 billion dollar theft and they call it legal.
    What a crock!!!

It is the open free market at work, plain and simple! Charge whatever the market will bear, instill a bit of panic and the farmers will cut one anothers throat to get the chance to pay high prices....... At least there are no, commie, pinko, nazi, porkers involved in Angribusiness, freedom comes with a price, from the looks of it. You ain't seen nothing yet baby, wait till next year, when our bank accounts are fat with maltey's money from barley sales.

Comment

Now that`s a great bit of LOGIC Burburt........keep the farmers poor and you`ll also keep the BIG companies poor!!!!!!!Way to go!!!!!!!!LOL. I like that one!!!

Comment

Burbert I just looked at the Chicago board of trade wheat is 80 cents higher than a year ago. While the CWB price to the farmers is about equal to a year ago.
        At least we can argue with the open market and competition in the market place. With the CWB we must shut up and take it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...