• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vertical Wheat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vertical Wheat

Anybody still think i'm an idiot?

HOPEFULLY YOU HAVE'NT CURSED YOURSELF BY BRAGGING. COULD TODAY HAVE THE MAKINGS OF A KEY REVERSAL?

Comment

Never occurred to me to think about it until you asked the question.

What should I be looking for when I look for idiots?

Parsley

Comment

Avoid mirrors parsley,

Sorry couldn't resist it was toooo easy.

Comment

All TIME WHEAT HIGH!
          This isnt exciting to anyone?
          Typical doom and gloom crowd.
          ****in weather,****in cwb,****in railways,****in grain companies

Spiking wheat=look out for the reversal

Comment

JD4ME

You'll pay.

Big time.

Parsley

Comment

cott

u are a smart boy. Good for you.

Parsley

Comment

I would put cotton in a genius category.....

Comment

hey cotton..is this not just the start. corn is starting to follow?

Comment

Hard to say,things are getting interesting to say the least.

I cant wait for the day canola punches threw 650,that might actually wake a few people up on this board.

Comment

Got a time frame on that? I could use it sooner rather than later.

Comment

Cotton - markets are shaping up in the favor of your opinion, this is good. But as far as wheat goes, the cwb will find a way to drop the ball - this is where cwb supporters are idiots. I hope that all of us can get the full value of this wheat rally without the borg f@#$ing with the basis levels and blaming it on the dollar or whatever else they can dream up.

Comment

Did anybody notice that the CWB took another couple of dollars off the basis this week? Usually they wait for the PROs, but I guess they figured everyone would be so happy with the spike in futures, that they wouldn't notice a little extra slippage in the FPC.

Comment

Beans and soyoil took the jump today.
                            Grain company reps keep telling me canola is overpriced compared to soybeans. I am thinking they are full of it, look at the soyoil chart.

Comment

Apology from me too cp your a man of vision.
                              Question is then should we locking in 08 and 09 as well when the market starts to look toppy.
                              From what ive learnt on agriville you guys grow more barley than wheat but wouldnt you think the world will basically plant wall to wall wheat where they cant plant corn ie australia.

Geez i hope it dries out for you guys some time soon not really a problem we ever face down under

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...