• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crop Conditions

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crop Conditions

Hows the crop in your area?(1-10)

8=20%
    9=50%
    10=20%
    11=10%

We have got a monster in se sask.(with fingers crossed)

I would say 30-40% unseeded. Canola, not yet visible from the road, cereals 0-3 leaf, winter cereals, poor-fair due to saturation. Peas 2 inches high; Overall the worst I've seen. So late, so slow to emerge, and so slow to grow. We need some global warming, and we need it NOW!!!

Comment

Sorry, didn't do the numbers.
      0. 35%
      2. 10%
      3. 30%
      5. 10%
      6. 10&
      8. 5%

Comment

good question should have a space there for unseeded lands, raining here again, personally I have 500 acres that will be winter wheat now.
        crop conditions vary as to if they were mudded in or now facing drowing,
        overall here south of Red Deer I'd give them 20% excellent,
        30% good
        20% fair
        15% poor
        15% unseeded
        Erik

Comment

We can't be far apart Erik as I have about the same to go in although we will cut down on some acres with silage and swath grazing. We won't get the rust off the combine with the little we have seeded.
          Canola 7 60 %
          9 40%
          Wheat 6 90%
          7 10%
          Can we get an icon with rubber boots?

Comment

Everything here is a 10. Crops could not be better. Managed to dry up the low spots and plant through them. Huge moisture reserve. Spraying nearing wrapping up. Fishing on my mind. Somethings gotta go wrong. Trying to figure out the storage problem.

Comment

Just did a trip from yorkton to Regina to estevan to Minot and back.
              Yorkton late and canola weak,
              Regina slow
              from about stoughton to Estevan the best I have ever seen.
              Minot peas flowering canola will flower Monday and durum starting to head.
              our area by Indian head its slow growing but on average peas 8-10 canola 6-8 wheat 8-10
              but very little wheat.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...