• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHARTS

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CHARTS

Barley is looking really strong.
    Canola looks real good.
    Oats look good.
    Wheat should correct sometime.

Opinions?

Will leave the technical analysis question for others. A little birdie did whisper in my ear that both Jordon and Tunisia were tendering for feed barley today. A new world - direct market signals on the very day business is being done.

Comment

CP things are looking good here in aust.
      West aust got much needed rain and the crop is in good shape
      It may tend to cap how high things can go if we have a large exportable surplus but of course its not in the bin yet and rality is crop forecasts here wont really affect the market until sept/oct period

Comment

According to my notes we had a contract high for DPC CPS today. Still have my gambling stocks left. Feed mills are still paying more than the DPC though.

Pretty hot inside the bin today, but I've got to clean out for next year.

Looks to me like most grains are in a channel and I've been selling the tops. I don't need to capture the breakout, I'm still doing alright at these levels. Landed some $9.20 August canola last week; that should help fill the diesel tank.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...