• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malt Barley 07/08 Crop Year

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are telling Tom to farm his way on his farm while you farm your way on yours, right?

So how come you would also say that he has to keep selling his wheat the same way you think it should be done?

On another post Wilagro said that people should be able to change their opinions and live with a little change in life (or something like that). However, even though he doesn't even farm anymore, he would also say we cannot change the way the cwb operates or the rules it imposes on us.

Interesting.

Comment

Burbert,

You Said,

"How come the Hut. colonies are never accused of being Commie? After all they live communally,"

On our family farm, we do the same as the Hut. Colonies... share income, expenses... does this make our family communist?

If I told you... YOU BURBERT "MUST" share your and your families income with my family... or if you don't I will have my inforcers cuff & jail you... that would be communist.

If we work together on a voluntary basis... it is a joint venture or partnership.

A voluntary decision to work together... with the option to split and work seperately... is co-operation... Hutterite Brethern are not forced to stay on the farm.

IMHO a very long way from Karl Marx and forced collective backed up by hand cuffs and prision terms!

Comment

Tom4cwb, I will share/help anyone who needs help on the farm or off the farm. While we live in a democracy, it is by no means a free country. The rule of law and due process apply. Your FFJ guys knew the law, then broke it, hence they paid the price. Maddening isn't it. People in jail for smoking grass, or tossing a cream pie also get upset with the law. Bohoo, bohoo Gov't spying on their own taxpayers, relative to AUEB matters, is an outrage. Some politico's head should roll over that one!!!!!!

Comment

I see the boys took my post off. I really don't care. Burbert you my friend are a loser!!! You babble babble babble, now your talking about Hut Colonies?? What planet are you from??? Don't really care about agr-ville anymore(not to say there aren't decent people on this site) but everytime you try to have a decent thread some loser like Burbert or Benny start talking about something way off base.

I found a way better site that is informative, and the posts are genuine!!

Comment

snappy, GREAT, share your profound wisdom with others, they'll benefit from what you spew, no doubt about it. Sorry to lose your brilliant insights, into Commies, drunks, losers, abusers, and other name calling techniques that you seem to cherish! I hope things go well for you in Buggery Whip, or is it Pumphandle your home stomping grounds. By, By, little guy, happy farming! No, no really, have a great day!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...