• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB Blew it again!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB Blew it again!

We will be getting one more little check in the next week from the CWB for Durum and Spring wheat a sort of top up for the end of the year.
    HA HA HA.
    Take all they have given and deduct freight you have 4.00 or a little higher for spring wheat. Compared to how my relatives did in north Dakota in Open market, and considering all our grain went to ADM in USA you think we would actually come out close.
    Well we will loose over 1.50 to 1.00 a bushel thanks to the CWB and their premium market and price.
    on my farm alone that represents $150,000 or more in lost income.
    So all CWB supporters the longer this Useless organization is running our farms we are doomed.
    Border will be crossed November 1, 2007 enough is enough.

you will have the support of many.....i would be there but the border is a long ways from my farm. i agree, enough is enough!!!!

Comment

Too bad if Barley Freedom Day on August 1 has to become Barley Freedom Fighters' Day planning event.

Parsley

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...