• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opportunity Knocks

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opportunity Knocks

DREAMERS DREAM-- With Agrium, Sask Potash Corp, Oil Sand Plays, oil at depressed levels and possibly heading lower- What a perfect time for farmers to hedge their costs by buying fertilizer companies and energy companies cheaply. As the markets come back,possibility we could recoup our input costs early in the new year. Sure would be great to be on top of the wave for once. Ideas?

Totally agree,been patiently waiting for some bottom signals.

Comment

All three will rebound as the world still needs their products. I think they will bottom out in the next 6 months?

Comment

Been on a wild ride with nexen over the past few days.

Bought it about a week or two ago

Comment

You talked me into it bg i started buying some commodity juniors.

Whats nexans story,i caught a blerb about take over a few days ago and then see 25 million shares go through today?

Comment

Go on google finance and read the news if you want the full story but the gist of it is there was a rumor that they were going to be offered 38/share by a European firm which subsequently pulled their bid because of credit concerns.

Comment

Thank you.
              If you have an e-mail i'll send you something.

Comment

bg8560@hotmail.com

Comment

Cottonpicken, I too am feeling for the bottom like everyone else. Let me know if you think its here. I've been watching and it seems to me that you might have psychic powers- hope so, let me know.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...