• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make me under stand

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make me under stand

#1 In the west we voted overwhelmingly conservative in the last election, then we voted strongly for single desk, how can these two actions live toghter in the west, oil and water. Who voted this way? Could the people that vote this way explain how you come to this type of decision.
    #2 When the PM calls an election lets say around the end of Jan. how will you guys that are in favor of a strong CWB(as is) vote, will you vote for the coalition(ties with separatists)or vote for Harper,CWB retooling?

JOHN John jOHN!

Ralph Goodale... designed the perfect system... to continue the 'single desk'... for the CWB. It has nothing to do with practical economics... good marketing practice... or superior value for 'designated area' wheat and barley growers.

This is a religious political argument... and as one of the candidates told me just recently;

A person from the US called him. This person had filled out 4 ballots... does not live in Canada... and obviously is a non-resident landlord.

The candidate who represented 'market choice' was severely reprimanded and scolded him for pushing for market choice and ending the 'single desk'.

This has absolutely nothing to do with obtaining premium prices... good risk management... or a logical marketing/business plan.

My (4 legged) cat... could do a better job of marketing grain... than the CWB as it is presently operating... does. And at least my cat sucks up to me... and purrs by my computer... on cold winter days!

The CWB just tells me I am an idiot and don't have a clue how to run my business!

These people need to be taken out behind the woodshed... and be given a special attitude adjustment!

Comment

Tom your insanity is showing

Comment

Ah, the wily and illusive conservative monopolist! Otherwise known as the Red Tory.

Comment

If you are board supporter and you have 5 or 6 permits books you get 5 or 6 votes. In the federal election you can vote once. The election co-ordinator could not or would not do the due diligence to make sure one operator one vote. Furthur should landlords (like banks or senile people)that have no say in the day to day operation have a vote that affects my livelyhood?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...