• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agrium and the Others can kiss my ASS!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agrium and the Others can kiss my ASS!

Open letter to All Fert Companies.
    200 farmers raising $50,000.00 each for a total of $10,000,000.00 Cash.
    Could get opp loan prime plus 3/4 for extra 40,000,000.00.
    Set up a network to purchase fert needs for 200 farmers delivery point Alberta Sask and Manitoba.
    Add few Hut colonies and Bring in Off shore Fert.
    Its possible would work, Create a new company.
    See they are thinking we have to buy either now or next spring they will shut down all operations till we buy to appease their share holders (most companies can only play the game of no sales so long also till shareholders ask whats up)
    Simply go around the big three, this either forces them to buy up all fert companies around the world or get on the same page as farmers.
    The BS written for shareholders buy AGriums CEO are plain and simple BS.
    Its a Idea!

me thinks the peasants are revolting. Carry on saskfarmer.

If we had a true farmer leader today the input companies would be shaking in their boots.

The input companies have been and will continue to gouge us. If we as farmers would put the same effort in slowing down the gouging as we put into arguing about the cwb - would we accomplish something.

The local dealer has started calling me. I told him not to until they were getting close to 500 for 46. He blinked now I will just wait a little longer.

Comment

Why not get two thousand farmers
      together with $100,000 and put the two
      hundred million toward building our own
      fertilizer plant. I think it would be
      money much better spent than every
      farmer trying to get their own elevator
      built in every community. I am not a
      huge fan of co-ops but something has to
      be done to keep these guys honest.

Comment

485 for 46-00 Agrium, delivered to yard, cash.

Comment

what is 11-52-0 granular phos worth in the Regina area?

Comment

Agstar,

Where is this at?

Comment

Near Winnipeg.

Comment

Just quoted $480 for 46-0-0 dropped in yard. (Central Alberta) Phosphate @ $850.

Comment

Wheatking I am in. Would be the best investment ever. Just need someone to set it up properly so the farmer shareholders don't get screwed like usual. It seems everytime farmers get offered common shares in a new venture the prospectus is set up to make huge profits for the Class A shareholders only while the common shareholders who don't properly read the prospectus get screwed. Agrium shares are still way over valued.

Comment

See what Agrium is doing.Study the Financial Statments of companies you want to go head to head with. Each guy do his homework.<a href=”http://www.parsleysnotebook.blogspot.com/”target=”blank”> Click Here to Visit Parsley’s Notebook Blog to Read More. </a>

Comment

It is prudent for farmers investing in public companies to examine the company's financial filings<a href=”http://www.parsleysnotebook.blogspot.com/”target=”blank”> Click Here to Visit Parsley’s Notebook Blog to Read More. </a>

Comment

Agrium has now shown their arrongance by stating publicly that they believe the commodity markets are incorrect according to the fundamentals. The market is bigger than them and they need a rude awakening. I hope that we will all have access to offshore fert within three years.

Comment

Your link does not work , googling Parsley's notebook works but cannot find anything about agrium etc. PS you gotta change that background. Is that your garden?

Comment

saks we have done just that here in south aust, bringing in fert

please email me i will give you some details

blacketp@bigpond.com

Comment

In reply to those who are proposing setting up a farmer-owned fertilizer producer, just be careful that you do not base your investment decisions on anger or a desire to "get even" with Agrium.

That's not a good motivation for putting millions of dollars of capital at substantial risk in an uncertain market.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...