• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agrium and the Others can kiss my ASS!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good point liberty. I pointed you to www.sedar.com on my blog. Enter the site. Go to sitemap. Go to V for Viterra or A for Agrium, etc. This site cannot be quoted.

But due your own due diligence. Pars

Comment

Liberty where is the risk? I just had a 100,000 dollar write down on fert. expense with the current price drop. If someone would slap a good plan down on the table in front of enough farmers , "done". We don't need this plant in Belle Plaine. In fact it can also be ours when they go broke and we buy them out.

Comment

hopper,
        Do you need to start from scratch or invent a building/centre?

Swallow the weak.

Comment

??????????

Agriums job is to make a profit,what ever the market will bear?

Just the same as you.

As long as they are playing by the rules.

Fert has dropped almost 50%.

"were lovin it"

Remeber the fert thread a few months back,discussing locking in at 850?

My trigger will be pulled "shortly".

Comment

Parsley are you talking a hostile takeover
            You are a genius. We can just do their planned expansion only now. Then buy them out for pennies on the dollar.

Comment

Damn right I am. 50 thou/farmer cash. Go to sedar and hunt the weak. Intereest rates are gonna kill some companies. And we can buy em for cheap.
              Pars

Comment

Your site pars drives me crazy,do i need a google account to log in?

Comment

Listening again to the Agrium BS on the news just makes me sick.
                  Their pipeline is full so their shutting down because of this. Hm they screwed their dealers with high priced product, the farmers want to buy but at today's price but they wont let them purchase direct. HM screw their own dealers. Wounder where these dealers will be once agrium kills them all off. The world is entering uncharted waters and these idiots just don't get it. Having a block of capital that can purchase week companies does work. I hate Coops but maybe just maybe we need to create one. Were the ones at the bottom who have to take all the risks and then they still hold a gun to our head when were in control.

Comment

If you don't have a google account you will surely be google eyed afterward.

http://parsleysnotebook.blogspot.com/

Comment

The blog is set up by AV, so the tablecloth is pre-set, but I've asked to have it changed. And if you want to comment, click anonymous, or make up a name.
                      Back to hostile takeovers, there are lots of opportunities coming up.
                      Can dollar will be going up. DON"T JUST THINK CANADIAN. There will be some dandy buys in the USA

pars

Comment

Think CWB. Deana ran it for the last decade.Without her the single desk would have been gone years ago.IMHO

You need a GENERAL, whip-smart, absolutely dedicated for this project. Trustworthy. The General rides herd on everyone incl the ceo.

Everyone is performance paid.

The devil is in the DEYAILS. Do the homework like u r in school. Study the companies worth eating for lunch. In this environment, things will move unbelievably fast. You have to be vicious and confident. ONLY KNOWLEDGE CAN MAKE YOU THAT WAY.
                        Pars

Comment

485 urea cash delivered to farm quoted today in se sask....close to pulling trigger

Comment

Your CEO can make the venture work or doom it to hell. To make HIM work, flash cash. Nothing like good solid cash to make most ceo's focused.

True intentions are hard to find, and even if evident and proven, they are often doubted. My observations. Pars

Comment

wheatking,
                              re your one hundred thou:
                              Know and understand your target people. The most financially vulnerable in Saskatchewan, and in deep doo-doo when the variables swing widly, are the 3000-7000 acre farmer, younger, up to his ying-yang in financing, has little cash reserve, and has gonads only outsized by his feritlizer bill and ability to impress. lol Pars

That's what i am told by some people who chart,and try to collect the bills. Pars

Comment

Single desk buying! This is very interesting. Sounds awfully left wing for you folks. Few sellers and many buyers push the price higher. I think you've made a plug for the CWB!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...