• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB Perks

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB Perks

The cwb was throwing out all kinds of ideas of services it was going to "consider" going forward into the future.

I won't hold my breath for anything to come about until another election time now.

However, I am curious about some of the freebies and gifts that might be thrown to certain farmers to try and maintain their support. Trips? Fancy dinners? Seminars in exotic locales?

Who wants to start the list?

(Someone could tell us all again about the Warburton contracts.)

CWB-CIGI Combine-to-Customer programs for farmers “C to C” programs are week-long courses in Winnipeg offered to farmers from across the prairies. Their purpose is to teach them how to use the Canadian barley (and wheat) system to their best advantage.

Who gets to go? Who decides? Who pays?

Comment

LWeber,

I know I will not be invited... perhaps I should take $10/t from the CWB ppo basis... and charge them/send a bill for discrimination pay!

Comment

I get to go occasionally. Then when you get there and start asking questions they surround you with proboarders trying to brainwash you into believing. I get a free trip to see friends and relatives.

It is a brainwashing attempt.

Comment

I went to C 2 C, and there is no question of where I stand on my marketing choice, and the CWB rep knows it. The surprise I got was when I got there I was not alone, At least 60% were for market freedom. Maybe it was 62%. We asked a lot of tough questions, and got a lot of standard answers, but on occasion we would hear something new.

Comment

Preferential buybacks. They change from minute to minute and person to person. And no accountability.

Pars

Comment

Who do I call for these buybacks?

Who do I call for the c to c?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...