• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slowest Site Around

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slowest Site Around

Some good reading on this site, but its got to be one of the slowest sites on the net. I can see why not to many people visit this site on a regular basis. Merry Xmas all and a Happy New Year. Will check back in a month or 2 and see if any improvments.

yeah check back in a couple of months to read their commitment to improving it. this site is only four or five generations obsolete.

Comment

This topic will keep coming up until something is done.
      I know we are all guests and do not own this site. However, it is about a 50-50 chance everytime I visit this site whether it will even open up.
      There are many many modern message boards out there, many of them are freeware, that would be a gigantic improvement to this archaic setup.

Comment

Email Joe Dales directly with your concerns. If enough people complain, maybe there will be action.

joe.dales@farms.com

Comment

No offence but this site is terribly slow. Have you thought of getting different software such as vbulletin etc.. This would allow a much more user friendly forum that would be easier to search post, message certain users etc..
          I enjoy reading it but it is mostly an afternoon read since it is unaccessible in the morning.

This is a good forum with users but lets make it a great forum. If money is an issue, perhaps there should be an option to donate money to get something better setup.

Comment

Its the censorship and deleting of old archive info that piss me off.

It has stopped me from posting some good info.

Comment

I'll probably get in trouble for saying this however.....there are some web hosted message boards such as "proboards" that are free and customizable.
              What if....one day all of the usual people on this forum get an email with a link to a new forum hosted by a number of the more involved posters on this forum.
              Here's a nover concept: It would be one of those forums that when you click on a topic it pops up within seconds, not like here where you have to keep five windows open each loading the next topic in anticipation of reading them in the next hour.

Comment

I used to come here daily when i first found the site, but starting last spring my visits slowed to every couple days, now i visit once week or two, and seldom post anymore. my time has value, and there are other free sites to get info and trade thoughts. see ya in January!

Comment

do the advertisers know how little traffic this site will handle?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...