• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timely CWB Final Payment

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timely CWB Final Payment

Final 07 - 08 crop payments are due in, to farmers accounts today. Just before Xmas, wonderful timing, during economic downturn to boot! Wow talk about a coup for those who need it! Good ole board comes through again, just in the nick of time, to save our souls. Thank you CWB, for the great work and timing. Sorry open marketeers, nothing for you in your sock, this year, not even a lump of coal to keep you's warm.....

No burp fart just the fact that last Feb 25 th Relatives Sold wheat in USA for 21.00 a bushel this final payment really looks good hey. Yea the CWB is a winner hands down. Give me a break. Merry X-Mass

Comment

It is sure great the board got you enough to buy Christmass preasents this year from last years grain, hate to see you be Mr Scrooge. I just delivered 600,000 worth of 08 crop canola. How much you getting from your 08 wheat yet?

Comment

You and I are both going to look forward to the annual report when the CWB puts the words to the music. I particularly look forward to the performance measures (page 43 of the 2006/07 annual report) and the report on the contingency fund.

Comment

Thats the problem you cwb supporters think getting paid for your work is like a christmass present! It's not,its business and i can't wait around for a gift inorder to pay my bills.cwb needs to go!!

Comment

Sorry Burbert, Timely CWB Final Payment would have been within 72 hours of delivery. Delivery on the farmers schedule not the CWB's.
            Keep trying but your not going to change anybodys mind.

SCREW THE CWB

Comment

burbert

WOW they sold durum for a year and a half for over 15 bucks a bushel (oct 07 thru dec 08) and you think they are doing a good job.

The cwb has stole so much money from you and you are still smiling. Maybe you like to start paying my input bills since you think its cool to be so generous.

Comment

Solution is Simple Boys.
                Stop growing board crops and then Stop BITCHIN'
                There are lots of non-board cereals or others like birdseed that can be used for the cereal part of your rotation.

Comment

MUSTARD, STOP BITCHING ABOUT THE FERTILIZER PRICES, JUST DON'T USE ANY!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Why are CWB payments such an issue with free booters? After all, you'se guys, already got your money, and have invested it back into the market, should bee makin lots and lots bye now. Oops I forgot, the free market is melting down, even as we speak, in the cold, cold, cold spell. Apparently another money manager/broker has made off with millions and millions or is it billions. At any rate, who cares? It is just money!

Comment

QUIT GROWING CANOLA, DON'T BITCH ABOUT THE PRICE OF SEED!!!

You Board supporters are all the same. Burbby showed his intelligence by his post.

Comment

That's the problem. I held my durum thru the high prices thanks to the cwb calls and couldn't capture the money I should have. Face it the board stole billions off that crop year and now we will get nothing.

The pros in the spring for durum are not even achievable. Great forecasting.

Comment

Just an interesting note we are all getting excited about something that hasn't happened yet. Everyone knows the recommendation on the interim payment (not recieved). You also know the last 2007/08 PRO (should be extremely close).

Comment

Oops. The final payments have been announced.

Comment

Passed today.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...