• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timely CWB Final Payment

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geeez, maybe grey poupon has something there in abdicating the board grains by open market supporters. The fact that 15% of us grow 80% of the CWBs tonnage and the large majority of that demographic are proven to be choice minded, the board as we know it could fade away all on its own based soley on its own arrogance and incompetence. In a year or two someone would be begging us to grow wheat,durum and barley.

Comment

Mustard screw you, you have no right to tell us not to grow wheat or malt barley.
      We grow malt and human consumption wheat very well and there is a huge premium market around the world, why should we have to settle for 2 dollars per bushel off world prices so that you can be happy.

Comment

Burbert
        Enjoy your 07-08 final. Your 08-09 orderly marketing will have missed the majority of the good pricing opportunities this crop year. We should have more companies that hold all our grain sales till mid December so we can have an even larger Christmas present.

Comment

Hopperbin I am not telling YOU to stop growing wheat and malt BUT if your gonna ,then Stop Bitchin about the Cwb.
          There's your Choice !

Comprende ?

Get over it and get on with life.

Hopperbin you'd better not lump all the Colonies in with your side as They're not , they like the CWB

Comment

Snappy did someone kick you in the balls ?? cause you seem to be talking in a HIGH pitched voice. LOL

Comment

Mustard, I would continue to have a battle of smarts with you............but I see you come unarmed!

Comment

By the way Snappy I haven't been bitchin' about the price of fertilizer..

Comment

Musty you are bitchen so stop supporting the Monopoly.

Comment

timely,how about timely marketing of grain this past year. With all the expierenced marketers the CWB has hired. We should have hit the top. But the board is terrible selling into a rising market. Now selling into a declining market thats where they really shine. Can't wait to open the envelope.

Comment

Opened the CWB packet yesterday, then went to town to shop. Everyone around home smiling, looking forward to Xmas. Money in the bank always gives one, a warm and fuzzy feeling!!!!

Comment

News Flash
                        Canadian Wheat Board is proposing a name change to the Santa Clause Wheat Board. Under the new board there will be no interm payments so that the final will be worthy of enough money to make sure everyone has something under the tree. Final payments will no longer be direct deposit or mailed but instead delivered by sleigh and 8 reindeer. Ho-Ho-Ho-Ho

Comment

Perhaps Burbert doesn't consider farmers to be real business managers but rather employees of the Canadian wheat board. A farmer collects his union based salary every time they deliver the CWB owned product (perhaps never was owned by the farmer) and then they have the privilege of a bonus for good work/timely deliveries at the end of the calendar based on the performance of the CWB business.

I like the Santa Claus analogy by the way.

Comment

My e-malt quote of the week.

Quote of the week

"Beer will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no beer."

Maureen Ogle, beer historian

Comment

LOL, snappy. Better read my opinion today. lol Pars

Comment

Money in the bank, Charliep. Burbert doesn't care, how or who puts it there. CWB, is far better, than pie in the sky dreams of Angribusiness Risk Managing, Farm Managers, Globalization, Market Meltdown, world, that we are now entering. What you'se guys should be workin on is getting the Harpster and Cracker guy to preogie the CWB. Then the Albertie Grain Commission, kin make us all very very happy, because Alberta Gag kin inform and advise us how to get rich, like bison, miniature ponies, ostriches, elk, deer ranchin, emus, mung beans, racing pigeions, wine makin, saskatoon pies, goose feathers all at Farmers markets across the nation.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...