• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite beer?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Rahr does a lot of Big Rocks Malt so in a round about way you were right.

Comment

Oh and I'll supply the super B's at saskfarmers in another couple of weeks if someone from out there will bring over a loader ( It's a long way to drag a loader to central Sask from here.)

Comment

SF3, Dos Equis is not a bad beer, but if your going to the (old side) West coast, try Pacifico beer! i've been in some market places where the shop keepers will offer your a 'pony size' just to come in and look around their store. i've never been able to find Pacifico in the 'riviera' or cancun'.

Does anyone have a recommendation for the Dominican Republic besides 'Presidente' ???

Comment

Were going back to Akumal Beach (South Cancun) so cant try the recomended one.

Comment

My favourite is Fort Garry Dark second in line is Big Rock's 'Magpie'.

Comment

mcfarms, that is why I interpose the two all the time. lol.

If I sold maltbarley to Rahr,though, I'd be buying them a beer, with a dinner, in fact. They would be my customer. I'd maybe buy some novelty beer for them to try, say a Japanese saki, or an exotic beer, but the mainstay would be a Big Rock to serve them.

Comment

Have any women/wives/ tried the new light beer, or the flavored beer coming out almost daily? Pars

Comment

Bintang: The beer of Bali Indonesia.
                  Bintang is a pilsner (clear, bottom fermented lager
                  beer), which makes it ideal for those steamy Bali
                  afternoons. It is the best beer I ever tasted and the
                  best part is you can buy it for less than $1 bottle at a
                  lot of pubs in Bali.

Comment

Parsley,

I like A&W Root Beer Light (Diet) the best... the after taste is just fine... After a 6 pack... the officers I meet like it the best as well!

Grin

<( > :{

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...