• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ritz Budget

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard a little of this on friday. Is the government going to announce tax credits for new machinery.

Anyone know? I have been googling to find Ritz's announcement.

I am not buying anything new but these plans seem to bring some good used equip to the market.

Comment

As TOM4, pointed out they have machinery tax credits in Quebec and Newfoundland, seems when we lost ours they kept them as I understand.

When we met with Minister Ritz we advised him of this and suggested that investment tax credits would greatly enable investment in value add business, needless to say machinery tax credits would be nice too.

We will wait with baited breath, knowing how much we long time supporters of the blue machine in the west deserve equitable policy in Canada.

Leveling the playing field across Canada with Tax credits would be a great place to begin.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...