• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nitrogen. Perhaps time for action.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I and others in my area are without a guaranteed anhydrous price or delivery and I think 55 cents per pound of actual N is too high for delivery only. The manufacturers should know what they can price at so what are they up to? Was just hoping to enlighten others of my thinking that some how demonstrations could give us farmers something like realistic pricing.
    I am also going to Mexico to relax.

Comment

sooo, would buiding our own fertilizer plant as discussed in the topic
      what to do whith with the railroaded overpayments? would be a good idea.

We produce at cost, we sell at cost, we own the plant. Ande we use the 69 million, now given to WGRF as capital to begin.

Comment

fert prices are climbing here, $120-140/tn more than the low just before Christmass.

Comment

This site is way better when everyones freaking out on each other.

A horribly cold winter plus a collapse in grain prices= a bunch of emotionally unstable farmers

Good job Furrow on your fertilizer call,you nailed it,and posted it when you did it,which is the important part.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...