• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have fun Guys with Discussions!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have fun Guys with Discussions!

Last day of this pathetic cold winter. OK maybe not that bad but no skiing today Hill closed.
    Thought it would be fun Ski today and swim tomorrow. OH well their goes that Fantasy.
    Any way have fun arguing about Fert Fuel, Seed, CWB, Grain prices and Politics.
    Wife says no Internet for three weeks, I know their is a room at our resort but Hey its a time to relax with the kids.
    Seems lots will be gone the next few weeks that I know. Hope to see some of you their and maybe have a few Cerveza in Playa and discuss the view.

OK, see you online in a couple days LOL

Comment

She said if she catches me its lites out Buddy. I think she really means it. Oh well last year I survived with only one check in.

Comment

PS So if I tell him the scenery is better than the ice fishing tent and you can get rum their too, he may go to Mexico..

Thanks again guys!

Comment

Have a pulse this discussion has gone off the rails but I Just set it up to have fun discussing information and I will be back in full force after a much needed rest to discuss with the best of them. Any one down their Have a Safe fun holiday we all need the break.

Comment

Have fun in the sun. Still got the cows to milk here, 2 miles of fence line to cut out and at least 100 cords of firewood to cut and split for sale but I'll try to feel sorry for you while I'm at it.

Comment

Hey last month hauling grain and on the cat.

Comment

Actually great stuff, been trying to figure out how to get my sod buster off the farm on a warm vacation, think I have the ammunition now!

Comment

We all take farming way to serious and should try to get away from here and see something different. Its a great learning experience etc. But their was a time when leaving wasn't an option. Then my better half convinced me of something better. OR A DIVORSE would definitely hurt my bottom line.
                  HA HA HA HA. Have a good one.

Comment

LOl, smart girl...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...