• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Europe in Turmoil

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you just trying to be funny as or are you a cwb denier?

Comment

silver back comparing CWB to the Holocaust = incredibly bad taste
      Just as bad as those who say, those who disagree with climate change are also called deniers.

next is where Agstar starts calling a potato, potato
      We all know his tricks and its good of you to call BS

Comment

Hey, I have called the cwb and it's proponents a lot of things, but I am pretty sure I didn't equate them to that!

Don't put words in my post please.

Comment

Sorry silverback I never intended to put words in your mouth.

I had heard an interview with Dr. Tim Ball on Adler online last summer and he really resented being called a climate change "denier" because of the Holocaust implications.
          Something that I had never thought about before.
          I did not want the anti Monopoly side painted with that brush.
          As it effects arguments made as by convention anyone who invokes Nazis looses an argument.
          Your arguments are to strong to be beaten like that.
          see Godwin's law
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_Law
          like I said I did not intend to put words in your mouth, but it's something to think about.

Comment

GUSTG,

Good points;

I don't like Agstar77's line because of this...

The average 'consumer' has the most to lose... and gained the least... from the run up the leveraged poxes created... derivatives that built on greed by those who created and traded them... instead of a need to manage risk and create productive economic value...

Bank leverages that sought to build wealth out of thin air... will result in thin air!

How can prosperity result for punching a keyboard... selling stupidity... and ripping off those who you claim to serve?

Now keep your mouth shut Pars...

( > :{

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...