• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australia

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australia

Hows things going malle?

I heard someting about 45 degrees and a massive fire?

Have no links.

weve had i think 12 maybe 13 days of plus 100 hottest was 114, nightime temps on a few nights have been records ie in the high eightys all night.

Bushfires in victoria yesterday and today 23 confirmed dead possible 42, was up to 114 again with very very strong winds and arsonists were busy.

www.abc.net.au/news is a good place to start

Comment

Our hottest day here was 48.7c

have a cool change today currenty 19c at 9 am

Comment

Have you got any moisture for planting yet? How is the subsoil moisture.
        When I picked rocks down there (by hand)
        I remember the flies just go nuts when she gets hot.

Comment

planting aint till late april may and june
          bugger all sub soil moisture except in queensland were theyve had a metre of rain in last 3 weeks

Comment

108 people have perished and toll is rising

Comment

God I feel terrible for the people in the areas affected by this disaster. I cannot imagine a greater fear in my life than being chased and burned in a wildfire. When I was living there had to help out on the volunteer fire dept making fire breaks in the free evenings. Wildfires where honestly one of their biggest fears as my boss in cressy showed me pictures of most of the town being burned down in the early eighties.

I was wondering if you know how the towns of Cressy and Kyneton made out in all of this. Lived and worked in both of those towns for a few months. Lokks like kyneton may be very close to the fires

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...