• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YEA OR NAY

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YEA OR NAY

Does anybody see the value YET of having our own team of attornies?

Or are we still slowly working our way to tis conclusion?

Yes sure do, the time has come.

Comment

Cottonpicken,

Have you worked with Richard Pedde?

I had a half an hour talk with his this afternoon.

He seemed as frustrated with CWB management as anyone... these folks at 423 Main are just bad news.

He was asking the same question as you.

It is truly a quandary we are in... Pedde figured out within a few million... of the losses the CWB managers in 2007-08. Plus he was well aware of the $100M they lost in 2006-07.

Power that goes to this extent to maintain itself... has such a huge tendency to get arrogant... as before 1993... we need a safety relief system... to stop these goofis wingnuts...

But how?

The courts have been so enamoured with Goodales CWB invention... what opportunity really exists to discipline CWB managers back into line?

If these turkeys had not been so arrogant... we would have been up $250M... and had a decent basis on our PPO's to boot.

Comment

The battle can not be won in parliment,the battle is in the legal system.

Comment

C.P.;

Do you know how many millions have been spent already on this in the courts?

AND we have not won once in any court action in the past 20 years.

Comment

I see the value, but am nervous about the costs.

Comment

Seed non-board grains...problem solved.

See, the solution was right in front of you and you missed it.

Comment

Wilagro,

Thanks for the farm management training... when did you buy a part of our families farm?

How much did you invest in our farm?

It MUST have slipped my mind... but I don't recall your name... it was... ?

What is your address... can I send you a credit application... and some of our 'investment opportunites' for 2009?!

How much of our families farm did you say you bought?

Comment

Ahh, Wilagro you finally make an appearance.

How do you feel about the $316 million dollars that was lost by the board speculating this past year?

And how do you feel about the $37.4 million that was transferred out of pooling accounts into the contingency fund over the past few years after the board swore up and down that it would never do such a thing?

Comment

Wilagro,

I believe your statement is a floccinaucinihilipilificate, and is of about the same value to my families farm as the CWB 'single desk'!

Comment

Fransisco: I say elect a new board of directors. They ainta doin' de job if they are losing dat kind of money. Nail 'em to the cross.

Comment

It doesn't sound like you're overly upset there wilagro. If somebody stole your truck how many years would you wait for them to bring it back before you'd report it to the mounties?

Comment

Ahh, my apologies wilagro I didn't see your comments on the wheat board lovers thread. I hadn't noticed that you really don't give a rip and can't be bothered to think seriously about what's going on.

Comment

Cottonpicken,

It has become very frustrating... to feed the lawyers on both sides of the CWB issue... as the CWB defends its actions... with pool/ppo grain revenue... if we attack them.

A pure no win situation... double jeopardy. CDN Liberal judges obviously don't care about us.

What do we do then?

Civil disobedience is about the only channel left... like Gandhi...

Comment

I'm picturing you with a shaved head and toga,and bowing to all the mp's who exit parliment.

Maybe thats what the mps want is a bribe from that fund.

We give 51% of the mps 80 million and whaalaa.....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...