• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Dinner Guest

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Dinner Guest

Okay, here's a question for you.

If you could invite one dinner guest.. from any century...from any country... to your place tommorow night for dinner, and this person could attend, whom would you invite? You will also have ten of your friends in attendance. Pars

For fun, add an Agriviller to the table, too. There must be one you'd like to know who they are. lol Pars

Comment

Saskfarmer and burbert at the same table would be entertaining.

I'd pick da vinci or tesla for people from the past.

Comment

Yes, it would be quite electrifying to have Tesla for a guest. Amazing person.

Comment

Winston Churchill.

Cigars, Drinking, Good Food, and a willingness to stand up to evil.

Oh, and Tom4.

(How is Tom?)

Comment

da vinci and cotton, and I'll bring captin morgan along just for fun. I want to know the secrets of the past and get some forsight into the future.
            S.F - sorry we are too much alike - neither you or I would learn a thing
            Willie - we would just argue
            Agstar - you have never deffended the cwb in any logical way - waste of time
            Pars - my wife may get jelous lol
            Tom4 - you scare me sometimes - although you and agstar together would be like a good Gerry Springer show
            Burbot - I don't think you would get a day pass anyway
            The rest - Same ideaology - not much to learn for me or you.

Comment

Da vinci was one of histories great inventors,hollywood has screwed up his reputation.

Comment

I'd invite Will Shakespeare. The guests would like him, too, and he'd be charming and wordly and travelled, and very human.

furrow, you don't want me for a dinner guest, damn well say so; don't try to slough it off on your wife. lol Pars

Comment

I'd pick Da vinci but then I can't speak Italian so that would be a bloody waste of time. So instead I'd pick F.D. Roosevelt to get his perspective on all of this bailout non-sense going on nowadays. Now that would be interesting.

Comment

Silverback;

I am back up and running! (OK... just walking... for now)

Obama... then I could get whoever else I needed to the dinner (PM Harper)...

Would like to see P.M.SH and Pres.BO have a good after dinner discussion on where we are headed!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...