• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agriville Party

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agriville Party

Anyone interested in an Agriville party, in summer after seeding, where Parsley meets silverback, lol and cotton gets in a fistfight over a date with Debbie, and adamsmith reads from a stone tablet and we all get to painlessly drag burbert on a rope behind a fordson? Kenosee Lake? Regina? Alterio? Pars

Well, since you obviously are not the Maypole Celebration kind of folks, how about making the party in several locations, so all of us get to have some fun?

http://www.cwb.ca/public/en/newsroom/events/farmforum/popups/meetings.jsp

Anyone attending? Pars

Comment

What about around the date of one of those richie brothers yard acutions in regina or saskatoon?

Comment

I would go but , I haven't purchased my bulletproof vest yet, L.O.L.

Comment

I'm going to my Local CWB meeting in Davidson on Monday.
          I can't believe Cam Geoff is as stupid as people say.
          I'm going to hear him out then give him some tough questions on the PPO's and how they will operate without a contingency fund.
          Hope he can keep up I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

My prediction is that he will do his four year term then the NFU will get McCreary to run again.

Comment

That would really be worth seeing. Watching a bunch of duds, trying to drag, Burbert around with a rope. While he is not a big farmer, he is a big farmer with a background that could kick the crap out of each and every one of yous and the wherewithall to do it, given the chance, such as a boring snoring angriville party. But if the crap were kicked out of angrivillers, there would be nothing left except maybe a spot of grease or a dolop of slime.

Comment

agstar, you are in luck because the Wheat Board bought a case of bullet proof vests under the direction of talkuntilyoudrop Ralph Goodale, who was white-faced terrified of hunger-striking Tom4CWB.LOL

Lorty Lorty.

Comment

Great idea cott. You gonna plan it? I hope you wear a mask. If you do, I'll wear leather, and we'll rob everyone who attends. LOL

Bonnie.

Comment

I told you alongtime ago burbert, that I'd buy you a beer, becasue you are a fisherman. Remember? I'll stick by my offer. And I'll be good to you.

for a wee while, that is.lol

Pars

Comment

How about Olds, AB ? Jeff lives just down the road and he can bring some annual reports and tips on anger management.

Comment

Contain anger? Why don't we disseminate it instead ? lol

I love the auction idea, cott. I love auctions. Years ago, a few of us girls had a little cattle company, just for sport, although we never lost money, and my best memory was going to a purebred sale, and bidding Jonathon Fox up, for a game of chicken, and then dumping the bid. He got stuck with a high priced heifer, and enjoyed the episode immensely. LOL.(He could afford it folks).Delightful afternoon.

Cott, I'm afraid your Bonnie will get you into trouble at an auction. Pars

Comment

Your group could use the horse that Burbert rode in on. I'd suggest a tall cottonwood for the necktie party, perferably made from a red rag.

Comment

Talk about a "redneck" party, this would be it. Geez, give me a break.

Perhaps the constabulary should be on standby.

Comment

Willy, you’re so true to form. The gracious thing to do of course would be to politely decline if you do not wish to attend. To sneer at an invitation is very obnoxious. Miss Manners would like to have a word with you……

Comment

Here's an experienced henchman,wilagro:

www.rgoodale.ca/

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...