• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agriville Party

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And you think dragging Burbert behind a Fordson is civilized ? Or is it Redneck? You could at least use a Massey 44. LOL.

Comment

Party party party is that all you people think about.
      Isn't their more important things to discuss like Fertilizer. HA HA HA HA.
      Just back from skiing at ASSISIPI MANITOBA. Wow what a nice place. Lots of runs and lots of snow. Nice Cabins to purchase right by the runs. Ski in ski out.
      Have a good party guys!
      Burbert your not that tuff,

Comment

Burbert;

"he is a big farmer with a background that could kick the crap out of each and every one of yous and the wherewithall to do it, given the chance..."

I never understand... how folks who advocate 'choice'... the freedom to 'live and let live' ... need to have the 'crap' kicked out of them...

Reputation? Where exactly will this kind of 'reputation'... get you on judgement day?

Comment

Parsley,

I vote for the shores of the 'Great Slave Lake'... seeing as how things have 'progressed' the past couple of summers!

We can have it on the cruise ship that traverses the great Mackenzie... while watching the ships go by to the ocean!!!

Comment

OK tom Ill bite if he is so big and powerful how come every single thing out of his computer is pure stupidity?

Comment

SF3;

Dont ask me...

>I don't make the rules!<

Comment

hey Siverback thanks for suggesting Olds, don't think the new Ramada with the waterslide will be open, but who knows.
                Parsley, you in leather? perhaps lace, more your style !
                Hope to see a good turn out at my CWB meetings next week, remember, Westaskiwin on March 9 then Bassano on the 10 both days the meeting starts at 10 am
                have your malt barley questions ready for Bob Cuthbert, and your legal questions ready for Jim Mclandress
                Jeff

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...