• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US dollar collapse extended

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US dollar collapse extended

Sometimes being so far in debt that you cannot pay it off could be a benefit. At least you won't be foreclosed upon. Because no one in their right mind would buy you out. When in that situation if the borrower (China) keeps borrowing, why not go further in debt especially when interest rates are down to 3 percent?

Think about it. If the US monetary system goes bankrupt, China loses everything as the borrower. As Canadians we may as well follow Americas footsteps sad to say. Interest rates will be low for at least a decade.

Comment

Hopperbin,

I get a kick out of the China comparison...

The Chinese have built their currency and economy on the US... often at their expense. Theirs is not a 'free' economy... and where did the ideas for innovation and products come from that they manufacture?

At least the Japanese are so particular... and worry endlessly about honour and reputation... that the products they produce often has quality that can't be beat anywhere!

Even the EU... can not boast that they have done a better job of finanacial management... recent indicators real just the opposite.

The FSU? not even close to as good as US standards...

Who on this little green planet... third from the sun... would you, want to, hook your wagon to right now instead?

Comment

China has a ton of U.S. Dollars and are using them to buy up cheap assets around the world. 1.3 billion people consume a lot of goods even under extreme circumstances. The sellers will hold worthless dollars and China will have the world's resources. Smart!

Comment

China has to help the US or loose every thing.
          They will gain buy buying cheap companies for their own people. I know I run the Fert Comparison but watch they will get into bed with Russia and Buy their potash.
          Funny thing I dont think were out of this mess yet. If MR Buffet missed the boat on this one and bought to soon No one knows.

Comment

The future is asia.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...