• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREITKREUZ ANNUAL AG FORUM FRIDAY, MARCH 27

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BREITKREUZ ANNUAL AG FORUM FRIDAY, MARCH 27

9:00 AM Guest Speaker: Ag Economist Dr. David Kohl

Gallagher Centre Convention Hall (upstairs)
    455 Broadway Street West in Yorkton

9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
    Doors open at 8 a.m

Pre-register by calling 1-800-667-6606

There is no charge for attending this event.

Doesn't matter where your politics lie, Breitkreuz works hard on behalf of farmers, and the farm community. Pars

Well Pars if you don't mind can you list the things he and the current government for that matter have changed to improve agriculture?

Comment

uh,

uh,

uh

hmmmm.

Yes, Thanks for the question.

Breitkreuz has a gun bill, but the rest of the Gov have added a bunch of non-related crap to it, is my take. I'd be livid. But he's ONE in caucus. Pars

Comment

Thanks for the reply, I was going to add that I was not trying to be sarcastic, however the guilt of that lie had overcome me, and I was also going to reply how in the hell does gun control relate to agriculture, but I started thinking that when some farmers (not me of course) open up their crop insurance and look at their coverage level and the premium rate, or open up their Cais or whatever it's called now and their margins are what they are or in some cases have been granted the pleasure of a bill because they were apparently overpaid 5 or 6 years ago and no one at Cais knows or can explain how the overpayment occurred and it is the only year ever collected out of Cais, and in the middle of all this the papers are full of headlines about all the money going to farmers and new program changes, Yeah I could see for some people why gun control might be a good idea. He has apparently done alot of work on that issue I don't know it's not my main concern, but we are in agricultural areas and I know he is only one in caucus, but maybe if he can't improve agriculture because he is only one then maybe he should be working more on changing caucus than guns.
        Sincerely not sarcasticly, have a good day!

Comment

Will there be a draw for a handgun?

Comment

What an imaginative suggestion, and thank you, I'll recommend a small pearl handled pistol that would fit in a woman's puse should be a doorprize.
            Pars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...