• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farm progress show

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farm progress show

Went to the cwb breakfast,one good speaker one poor one.
    Met Mr.Flaman,nice guy.
    Went to show drooled,over wheat kings new swing arm auger-you guys got to see this thing-that company will make a fortune.
    Went to farms.com booth-thanks for not punching me guys.
    Went to beer gardens and got good an liquored,laughed at all the stumbling drunk hutterites kids chasing women around.
    Buddies descided they wanted to find the syngenta people and give them a verbal tongue lashing for the new jug system they came out with-they were not at the show.Can you imagine that?
    Went back to beer gardens and low and behold Dwanye Linginfelter was there,was just about to talk to him when my buddie pushed me aside,and got into a twenty minute "heated" debate.Pretty funny,but i never got to talk to him much.
    Came home to a heck of a soaker of a rain.
    Thank god,i dont feel like spraying.

Thanks for stopping by to all the other members and visitors.

The show was busy yesterday and a little slower today, a lot of big equipment very impressive, not a lot of other suprises did see a shower head my wife would like.

Most of the people I talked to from north of here are hoping for rain... certainly got our share in Regina but it seems to have danced its way around every where else.

See you again soon,

Andrew from Farms.com

Comment

N/C Quest Inc. still claims you can put the exhaust into the ground and put on no fertilizer. They have some field days.
      I figure I can build my own for 2000.00 dollars inputs and save 48,000.00, I already have the extra fan. I think I have it figured out the inside tube needs lots of heat sink fins welded to it and also to make the exhaust swirl around to make more contact with the aluminum.
      Finally got the notion I had enough money to purchase the Little Giant Ladder.
      Sure as hell not going to purchase the Grain Air Tubes for 700.00 per bin when a simple piece of drain pipe works better.
      I am in love with the Hydra Auger by E-Kay.
      The Sask-Tel booth knew nothing about blackberries.

Comment

Also got that shower head

Comment

Hi Everyone:

Thanks for dropping by the Farms.com and Agri-ville.com booth and saying hello. We are glad you like the agri-ville site. We enjoyed the show and wish everyone well this growing season.

Andrew, Peter and Frank enjoyed meeting everyone.

Cottonpicken, the guys were pleased to meet you and we are always entertained by your comments....Andrew said you were alot younger than we thought.

Thanks again for the feedback,

Joe Dales
          Farms.com Agri-ville

Comment

Great show nice meeting some of you guys today. Purchased another honeybee at the show. Like the Bourgault 3310 still negotiating price and if I saw Dwayne lingenfelter I would tell him thanks for coming back home you should definitely wipe out the NDP party in Saskatchewan once and for all. HA HA HA.
            Great show

Comment

I missed disney land this year, oh well as dry as we are now not sorry I missed it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...