• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Road Trip?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road Trip?

A college buddy and me are going on a road trip tomorrow.
    Trying to get an idea of crops through southern alberta, southern and central saskatchewan. (we already know central and eastern alberta suck ass).
    Anybody suggest a route from Olds? Besides Hay City?

If you go north to Wetaskawin, Camrose you will feel good about yourself - If you go to Macklin through Kindersly to Unity well the further North you go things will look more normal for this time of year, other than it is June 22nd not June 12th. If you go straight East things will get better the further East you go. God Speed, and keep cool ones by your side. JMO!!

Comment

I never thought of cool ones. My buddy was hauling NH3 for Viterra at Camrose and he said I am in Gods country here compared to there. I called him a liar so we decided on a road trip to settle things.
      We are going east on 12 to 21 then south for 4 beers, east till 2 hours after we get hungry then start working north. Will take pictures and take notes as we go.
      Are there strip clubs in saskatchewan?

Comment

I have a neighbor with some serious strips all through his crop - the closest thing to a strip joint you will see here.

Comment

good one furrow! lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...