• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keeler Auction

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keeler Auction

Near Nokomis Sk.
    They did awsome.
    They Sold 2000 degelman land roller 27,000
    06 GMC Topkick tandem grain truck 107,000
    03 same 90,000
    02 4710 sprayer without the auto steer, not including second set of tires, no crop dividers, 90'boom, plastic tank. 167,000
    I didn't help things when I bought some Goebel bins.
    Guess the rain helped.

hopper

What was the deal with these two? Bachelors that twinned their equipment? No one to take over the farm. I looked up the results on the kramer site and I thought they just helped my equipment values nicely.

Comment

Not bachelors they seemed to have plenty of family they were all there and gotten their pictures taken when the internet bidding started. Not sure why no kids wanted to farm I did not know them but one hell of nice farm.

Comment

Anyone at the Silzer auction on Saturday? Similar to Keeler's two of everything but all red equipment. New unused Bourgault 5710 and 6550 cart etc.

Comment

Actually was there also. Actually one 5710 had one year use, and the other a few years. But they did have a Massey Swather with 0 hours. The 2 8010s with 420hours sold for about 210,000. Wish I had the money.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...