• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB survey demographics

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guys in the red river get special programs like the fusarium program and every time it rains they get to deliver 100% of their grain because it might flood. They have a special relationship with the board. That and where do you think they fill all those 1-800-275-4292 pee on positions from?

Comment

The Barley Growers didn't get it quite right, the five year average for Alberta wheat and barley is 39% a tad higher than the 35% they said and a full 12 points higher than the weighting in the wheat board survey.

I'm sure its just an honest mistake. The Board would never intentionally give a lower weighting to the province which supports the monopoly the least.(Ha!!)

Comment

Raven don't expect Mr. Harper and the present p.c. party to move on this cwb file any time soon.They have fallen in to the dangerous trap of being bullyed and pushed around,on most issues, by the oppoition parties and small left wing interest groups.Presently they lack vision, credible advise and the mangement skills to govern in a manner which their supporters elected them.I look forward to the day when the p.c. party can stand up for it's self and start to push back and move forward on issues that are important to their supporters.

Comment

I believe we should at least ask for export licences for producers. My observation is that the Government has tried to do what farmers have asked for. Asking to remove barley by regulation did not work because it went against the words of the Act. Wheat and barley are not removed from Eastern Canada.

Comment

"Presently they lack vision, credible advise and the mangement skills to govern in a manner which their supporters elected them."

No, what they lack are 'onions'.

Comment

The Government got really really really bad advice from a few members of the farm community, but a meanwhile back in the oak halls, a few eltrained bureaucrats knew it was bad advice, and ran with it because it would help make the Government look like idiots.

And it did.

IMHO

Pars

Comment

Again, nothing that couldn't be overcome with a reasonable set of 'onions'.

Comment

Your right on Franisico their onions may be bruised from being bullied but that doesn't mean they can't stand up for themselves and move on.

Comment

I think that if we had an elected rather than a puppet senate that things would work better in our government. I guess we will continue to be ruled by left wing interests in the east.

Comment

Parsley for some reason this present p.c.party can't seem to sift through the crap and apply common sense and reason to most issues facing them.One would think that after three plus years of living at 24 suck us dry they would know who to trust believe and start acting more responsible and manly mannner.

Comment

We can spend our time complaining about our situation, or we can contact our leaders and ask them to order the CWB to grant us export licences, which they clearly are authorized to do. I have already requested licences for producers but will again with this new ruling.

Comment

Tipsy,

There are too many residual ag can staff from the good old Chretien days. Loyalists. The Cons didn't clean house. Pure neglect/stupidity. So every memo anyone sends will prob pass by their eyes and be "dealt with" appropriately.

Ritz has yet to clean house. IMHO. Pars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...