• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

crop ins?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crop ins?

Anybody get anything written off yet? I've heard that they are not giving anything less than 7bu. Anyone find anything different? Our canola is just starting to come now and probably about a week till first flowering, maybe longer. It sure would be nice to know now whether or not I should have the forage harvestor in tip top shape or not.

A frost on Saturday morning may answer your questions...

Comment

Ahhh,Canuckistan......just into the `poor sledding` season!!

Comment

Frost for who Larry?

Comment

Well, I see environment canada shows plus 2 but the weather network shows 7 for Camrose, maybe. Right now I could care less if it did.

Comment

The Weather Network is as accurate as old men at a urinal. New age bathrooms s/b be equipped with shoe dryers.

Comment

Tens of thousands of acres have been written off in western Sask and eastern Alberta. They started to write feilds off last week with more to come.

Comment

how bad were those fields that were written off? From what I've heard, our area is one of the worst around, yet they are not writing crops off!

Comment

We had some written off, vistually nothing left from earlier frosts. Unfortunatly the later stuff wasn't written off but by the adjusters own admission most likely won't make it due to being too late. Their guidlines for the time being are viable plant counts, a bit to the adjusters discretion on size. But because the insurance is total bushels over total acres, we're still no farther ahead. Selective, brutal hailstorms are the answer boys.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...