• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola Market

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canola Market

I have 600T of unpriced basis contracts for sept del off nov futures. Should I price, roll to jan or wait.

I would like to get between $9.50-10.00 my basis are in the 22-30 range so I need nov at at least 445 do you think it will make it?

If you can wait for the frost Aug 5-9 it will easily be $450!!! Until then I don't think there is much chance for large upward movement. We dumped/priced what we had left on some -$1 to -$4.60 basis contracts and pulled the trigger last month in the $10.50- $10.85 range. Sorry i don't sound to optimistic but i think the price will get pushed down to or just under $9 until Dec/Mar unless frost wipes out some areas that actually have a decent crop coming.

Comment

Flew out of the country from Edmonton a few days ago. Crops specifically canola, looked horrible, from the air. Cereal crops, crappy too. Good or better than ever according to viterrra, lots and lottsa laughing. Anyone with a crop, or old crop, in the bin should make some good coin this year!!!!!!

Comment

Usdx at a pretty important point in time.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...