• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potash Did I not call what will happen.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potash Did I not call what will happen.

The potash market has fallen by 50% and the farmers of the world won this one.
    You cant keep soaking farmers who make pennies to fatten some fertilizer CEO's salary.
    His BS was called and farmers didn't fall for it.
    Potash Buyers Follow $460 Benchmark Amid Talk of Sliding Prices, K S Says K S AG Chief Executive Officer Norbert Steiner said prices of crop nutrient potash show signs of stabilizing at $460 a ton after falling by more than 50 percent in the last year, a view some analysts say is too optimistic. $350.00 is probably where China will settle on next purchase.
    Now lets Nail the N P S. It was BS like Glyphos shortage. $3.75 US today at any store down their.

Or maybe, this explains alot. www.agweb.com/get_article.aspx?src=agnews@pageid=152607

Comment

I have said this many many times farmers have more power then they think. They need to push back more.

Comment

Anybody using potash?
        What rates?
        Notice a difference?

Comment

I thought I'd be getting an email from you in July, cott?

Comment

Been way to busy this july to make it to the lake this year.
            Got my third child into the world safe and sound,she quite the angel compared to her brothers romulus and remus.
            Sorry to here about your sister.

Comment

Congrats CP:

Now you have to hope your daughter doesn't date anyone that acted like you did ... just like I will...

Misery loves company...

Comment

Lol
                Karma is a bitch

Comment

Well Congratulations, cott. I was waiting for your email announcing the arrival AND a cigar in the mail. LOL That's what I was referring to earlier, but I thought perhaps you had triplets and you were mumbling, insane, in the turkey barns.

Thanks. You'd emailed me a her eulogy before I left for Europe. She insisted I go. Non-negotiable.

Glad you have more unimpressed young-uns to set you straight. And they will. lol Pars

Comment

That should read, "You'd emailed me about her being sick, before. I wrote her eulogy..."

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...