• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Those About to Rock!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Those About to Rock!

I can feel may head about to shake and i don't know why! OK I'm getting ready for AC/DC tonight in Regina, we got tickets maybe not the best but still OK. Hells bells.
    The crop looks Late from Indian Head to About Melville with Balcarres being the worst. Canola and HRS in this area are Real Nice but late. Then up to Canora you can see that their was a period in July when this area had no rain. Now huge amounts. Crop is thin for here. Canola same no bin buster. Over to Kamsack and much the same you can see rows in the HRS and canola not huge in yield department. Its OK but not normal. Then up to Swan River Valley. This area will have below average production on everything. Usually beautiful wheat fields and canola fields. They are turning both and desiccating and swathing will take place way sooner than the south. Way sooner. Over to Norquay and Field of Dreams has HRS that's nice but not close to last years. Never did see the canola their is one field along road that's really decent but that's it. Over to Preeceville and back to canora. One field of Canola swath it is thin. Seems Early seeded fields will make it but reduced yields. Later seeded thicker but might not make it. This is a extremely wet area of Sask and a very good yielding area for canola. The 9.5 is looking close to reality the better south crop wont pick up the slack in the north. And frost is still a concern all over.
    Dirty deeds done dirt cheap. Rock on.

The crops better hurry up- 4 degrees in Lethbridge this morning?

Comment

Sum, you have a (-) sign in front of your 4, but I don't believe you meant that. Just got off the phone with a Lethbridge relative who said it was plus 7 at 7:00 AM. He figured if it was -4, then you must be eating too much Taber corn!!!

Comment

checking, if your at the "theweathernetwork.com", just go to what ever city or town you want. Roughly in the middle of the page click the tab, "Last 24 Hours", and you'll find readings for each hour, including temp. If you check out Lethbridge, you'll notice the low was 4 last night. The readings, for most point, are from airports, so closer to a rural measurement.

SF#, hope you have a great time and ACDC kicks it! wish i was there, even in a poor seat.

Comment

Looking on weatherbug and Bow Valley and Rocky House were -1 and Penjold got dowt to 1.

Comment

Oops, Penhold down to 1.

Comment

"The readings, for most point, are from airports, so closer to a rural measurement."

huh?

Just wondering how many farms are surrounded by blacktop that soaks heat all day and dissipates it at night?

Comment

3 chords and thirty years later.

Comment

Thank you, boarderbloke for the tip.

Comment

Great tip and what a great show. We sat in the (family fun zone for riders games) top row. Could see crowd the stage and what a great time. Bus service was excellent ran into people hadn't seen since high school. Don't have the old car or 8 track from back then but the songs still work. Hell's bells and all.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...