• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whinter wheat here and there?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whinter wheat here and there?

How does the winter wheat look out there? We can easily see green rows as of late yesterday afternoon - as good or better than last year, so far.
    Jack frost down in the U.S. winter wheat crop over the next few days. KW may just take off again next week.

ours just got out of the snow this week browned off in some areas but when the leaves are peeled back a new leaf is seen so not too worried. Didn't treat the seed and the roots are not as white as I would like to see, but with some warm weather should take off, put down 60lbs of N late last fall, will top dress another 40 in a week or as weather permits.

Comment

mac - hope it turns out for you. What yeild target are you looking at with 100lbs N?

Comment

Shootin for 70 but will probably be closer to 60 given my average last year was 52 over the seeded acres but drowning was a serious factor. Wait and see. I'm growing raptor, tried osprey but winter kill was too high. Raptor definetly stronger in that department.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...