• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

solo herbicide

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

solo herbicide

Just wondering about results with solo herbicide on peas. I have a late pea field fairly clean but a few spots of hemp-nettle, it doesn't appear that hemp is listed as something solo gets, but would like to use it due to the less residual compared to odyssey or pursuit. Have noticed the odyssey sprayed peas are more yellow than the pursuit sprayed peas anyone see the same thing in their area?

Would Basagran Forte kill hempnettle? It is decent product that can be sprayed late on peas with no set back to the peas, but it does not have any residual. I have spot sprayed with it in the past and was happy. Works like Liberty, you want a hot sunny day and lots of water for good coverage.

Comment

Have noticed that Odyssey sprayed peas are yellower than the pursuit sprayed peas. I thas to be something in the odyssey because pursuit and the wild oat herbicide don't yellow the peas.

Comment

Thanks for info on basagran, I will check it out some more.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...