• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gophers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gophers

Last year the Alberta government had a program where you could buy a strychnine bait that would actually kill gophers. I believe the Sask. govt. sort of got with the program after it was too late. Anyway it was a big success in Alberta and there were assurances by the government that the program would be up and running this year. The only trouble is no one remembered to order the poison!! Now I'm starting to think maybe Ralph did a good thing by dumping a lot of these old boys in Ag if they can't even handle something simple like that?
    Now in my own county they decided not to even bother with it as we have no agricultural program to speak of. They don't even have an agricultural fieldman. So I phoned another county and they tell me they expect to get the poison in about 6 weeks. It has to come from India by ship and it is sort of like Grey Hound I guess. They have to stop at every little port along the way.
    I guess the Alta. and Sask. governments have never heard of an airplane?
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...