• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loser Trump and the pathetic grifted

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    The card I would like is the orange jumpsuit edition.
    As long as they make one for the Biden’s , the Clintons and Dr Evil , Faucci as well .
    Throw them all in the same cell . Give Trudeau the rainbow 🌈 coloured cell beside them with Sam .
    They can all rot in prison together

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      If anyone is still looking for the perfect Christmas gift ideas for Chuck, Tweety, agstar or forage, I think I've just solved your dilemma.
      Trump superhero NFT trading cards for only $99 each.
      Trump is also running a sweepstakes competition to win a dinner, golf outing or Zoom meeting with him, among other prizes.

Best to order yours fast, this will probably be the next tickle me Elmo or cabbage patch dolls.
      Pathetic grifted loser. Non-fungible tokens are digtal art and collectibles that are typically bought with cryptocurrencies. We all know how that's going. In fact enough losers bought them all in a day netting him 4.4 million.

You don't "order" it. You don't own it. You don't get anything.

The card is addressed to a fraudulent company that is known for laundering and criminal activity.

The terms, which come up as page 404 not found, but say that any time the card is traded, Trump gets 10% of the value.

So yes, please buy me a card and you can seal the deal as the most pathetic grifted doofus of all.

Comment

People paid 99$ to give either their ID Card, Passport or DL (highly unusual) to Trump held by Polygon.

The pathetic grifted. All about stealing info.

Comment

Agree this Trump trading card thing seems pretty pathetic, but it absolutely pales in comparison to the massive money laundering scheme that was exposed in the FTX collapse and the absolute ties to the Democratic Party . Billions of dollars vanished , where is the outrage on that ? It’s getting exposed more every day .
          All of them are pathetic grifted , call a spade a spade , it’s all the same thing.
          No different than the “We” scandal , SNC and several other stunts pulled off by the Trudeau and the Liberals .

Call them all out , throw them all on Epstein island and leave them there .

Comment

Sam might end up in Epstiens cell.
            The one with the defective cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
              Pathetic grifted loser. Non-fungible tokens are digtal art and collectibles that are typically bought with cryptocurrencies. We all know how that's going. In fact enough losers bought them all in a day netting him 4.4 million.

You don't "order" it. You don't own it. You don't get anything.

The card is addressed to a fraudulent company that is known for laundering and criminal activity.

The terms, which come up as page 404 not found, but say that any time the card is traded, Trump gets 10% of the value.

So yes, please buy me a card and you can seal the deal as the most pathetic grifted doofus of all.
              Thank you for the mansplaining.
              I assumed that in almost 2023, anyone who is capable of using the internet already knows what an NFT is. I've been making fun of them for years already.
              And my sincerest sympathies that you missed out on the offering. I tried to warn you that they would sell out fast.

Comment

Funny, tweety missed that Ukraine is the biggest NFT of them all. Yet that seems to keep on grifting daily.

I am sure Trumps payday would match some of the 10% for the big guy deals that Hunter did.

Anyway, for $99 you buy a deep state fighter. Sounds like a good deal.

Comment

Trump foundation is locked down and Donny needs cash. NFT’s are his effort to raise some money.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...