• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grifters be griftin!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada has been destroyed by the worst PM ever helped by the NDP clowns

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
      Canada has been destroyed by the worst PM ever helped by the NDP clowns
      Are these Imaginary issues or what cropgrower ? Do Tell me

Comment

PM Trudeau immigration policy of bringing in 1.25M new immigrants over the next few years…. When housing will increase 750K is lunacy.

Where on earth are these people going to stay in the winter?

Talking about creating inflation and destroying our health care and infrastructure….

Absurd public policy… how can this end well…. Western Standard “Cory” TV program on Cowboy Channel Canada;

Continued

Comment

Western Standard, continued;

The Liberals NDP public policies are suicidal for Canadians… we need a regime change Fast…

Blessings and Prayers

P.S. Apparently in the last Canadian census… they were asking if you had spare bedrooms in your house…

So are they are going to try to shame us into providing housing for these new homeless immigrants…?!?
          Last edited by TOM4CWB; Aug 12, 2023, 15:12.

Comment

no worries all the liberal NDP suporters will take them in , why would they not ?

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
              no worries all the liberal NDP suporters will take them in , why would they not ?
              Moe has said he wants Sask to grow in population through imigration.people bring money money brings people.

Comment

Alberta also has campaign's out to get people to move here.

Growth is better than stagnation but they never said they have a set goal of so many as to flood the infrastructure of the province. They’re just trying to bring in skilled people (and many of the skilled people I know are immigrants. When was the last time anyone had a 2nd or 3rd generation Canadian doctor?)

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                  Alberta also has campaign's out to get people to move here.

Growth is better than stagnation but they never said they have a set goal of so many as to flood the infrastructure of the province. They’re just trying to bring in skilled people (and many of the skilled people I know are immigrants. When was the last time anyone had a 2nd or 3rd generation Canadian doctor?)
                  It all sounds great , I agree , but 2 things ..
                  1 . there is no housing , especially affordable
                  2. We have a substantial First Nations population that desperately need to get to work first to resolve a huge multitude of problems.
                  The big influx of migrants may be needed on paper , but … there are a pile of people in this nation that need jobs and get off the taxpayer welfare system asap . A big influx of immigrants will only make both situations worse

This absolutely must be addressed first

Comment

If we stopped immigration for a few years, housing would catch up. Health Care would have time to expand, build hospitals, find doctors and nurses, etc. But the way it is forecast, by adding approx 500,000 people each year, it is not going to work. Foothills hospital in Calgary was something like a 10 year project, was it not? And we would have to build one of those every year just to keep pace with the population increase, and fully stock it with all the doctors, surgeons, nurses, techs, and other staff. Can’t see it happening. And to just push all those extra people through the current health care system? Well ya, doctors shortages, increased wait times for everything, never enough beds in hospitals. A complete gong show, getting worse.

And all the houses and apartments needed to be built to keep up to the added population? Last time I checked, most immigrants don’t buy new housing. They rent. And landlords are now selling, as interest rates are too high, they can’t raise rents fast enough to keep pace with increasing mortgage payments because of housing rules, so they are finding themselves in a losing situation. So sell the real estate, and do something else. That will put units on the market, but overall will drop the demand to build more units, as the landlords aren’t interested in doing it anymore. Add to this the real Canadians who can’t qualify for a mortgage now that interest rates have gone up and voila, housing starts will not be increasing like people think and it will take a long time for housing to catch up. Liberals say immigrants are needed to build the housing? Maybe, but who is going to pay for the new builds?

I’ll say it again, we need to stop immigration.

And just a thought on First Nations in the workforce. Nearby Tim Hortons. Owned by natives. Had a fully native workforce in the beginning. Now mostly immigrants working there. What happened?

Remember One Earth Farms? The rich investor had a plan to run a mega farm with First Nation labour. He made a donation to Siast I think to train the Natives to be ready for work. The native bands signed up and joined him with land to rent and agreements to employ their people. What happened?

My point is First Nations need to get to work, and some do and are very well off when you add in the free house, no income tax, band paying for all the kids sports, etc, but for the most part, they are not a dependable workforce for businesses that need workers.

Comment

Exactly 👆👆

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                        Moe has said he wants Sask to grow in population through imigration.people bring money money brings people.
                        11m people just got food stamps last month. The average person in this country is broke af and so are most of the new comers. Parking meters make more than most people in this country.

I would rather see 500,000 more oil wells, then we will see about 500,000 more people.
                        Last edited by jazz; Aug 13, 2023, 21:48.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          11m people just got food stamps last month. The average person in this country is broke af and so are most of the new comers.

I would rather see 500,000 more oil wells.
                          Anyone remember why our ancestors left Europe????

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                            Anyone remember why our ancestors left Europe????
                            And do we want to deny that opportunity to the current generation of hard working ambitious immigrants looking for opportunities here?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              11m people just got food stamps last month. The average person in this country is broke af and so are most of the new comers. Parking meters make more than most people in this country.

I would rather see 500,000 more oil wells, then we will see about 500,000 more people.
                              Sask indusrtries big and small are supporting imigration.with out it expansion is restricted.From heavy duty mechanics to family doctors .You cannot get 500000 more oil wells without workers to drill them.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                                And do we want to deny that opportunity to the current generation of hard working ambitious immigrants looking for opportunities here?
                                My grandparents moved from Slovakia to Pennsylvania to work in the coal mines. When they had enough money, they came here in 1926, bought a quarter section with the money and lived in two wooden grain bins put together fashioned into a house for 4 years and began farming. Then they bought 3 more quarters with a house and barn and moved to that yard.

I think they roughed it a lot more than the modern day immigrants or refugees who are living in hotels in Ontario and collecting government money, who are unemployable because they can’t speak either of our official languages.

This past winter, I heard a news story where the Mayor of Niagara Falls was complaining that the hotels in their city were slammed full of immigrants, and that the Mayor wanted them out so that there would be room for tourists who actually had money to spend in the city. Seems logical to me. And I’m pretty sure there are immigrants in hotels in more than just Niagara, we just don’t hear about it.

So to the question. Do we deny the opportunity to the current generation of immigrants? My answer would be yes for any that are in a hotel or any that are collecting government money wherever they are. If they can’t work hard and pay their own way, we don’t need them, please send them back. And if they are displacing a real Canadian from a job, because their employer is taking advantage of the lower wages they are paying the immigrant to increase profits, then they need to go.

But if they want to work hard and can pay their own way, have a genuine job that requires them and has no other real Canadians that can work that job available, and want to stuff walls of old grain bins with straw so that they have a warm place to sleep? Then they can stay.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...