• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grifters be griftin!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by goalieguy847 View Post
      What the f$ck are we doing here...honestly...?

Atleaat in 3rd or developing countries its just the way business is and they dont even bother hiding it.

Man it sucks to try and have any sort of hope in the future of govt at nearly any level...throughout this entire country.
      PM is in the Indo-Pacific region where many of the countries fit the above description.

"Trudeau, whose eldest son, Xavier, 15, joined him on the trip, announced there will be five coming trade missions to the Indo-Pacific including Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam.

He also put money on the table: $10 million over five years to help prevent future biological threats like another pandemic, and $13 million toward sexual and reproductive health projects in Indonesia.

Canada is also loaning Indonesia over $100 million to build green infrastructure for clean water and solar power."

I'll bet he gets a minimum 20% kickback on every dollar he gifts on this trip.

All for high priority causes for the Canadian economy at this time.

It's just borrowed money anyway.

Comment

GD Sask is looking finer by the day. Alberta, not so much. I am afraid Edmonton and Calgary are the next Toronto. Probably an NDP govt in their future too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	riot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	775563

Comment

The food banks are now exclusively being used by new comers to Canada. Either they are scamming it for freebies, or they dont have the economic means to be productive residents of this country and never will.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fbb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	775564

Comment

Nothing but the finest. 🙄

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post

I'll bet he gets a minimum 20% kickback on every dollar he gifts on this trip.

Donations are way down for the LPC compared to CPC,,, If the Turd is going to call an election, the LPC has to get the money one way or another. This is the tried and true way, for the Liberals.

Comment

Liberal Party will get donations from Mr X.

Comment

I see Furrow thinks it would be easier to be an immigrant or a refugee in Canada? LOL

Give up your farm and land and try it out. Let us know how it goes.

Only members of the Canada is a shit hole club would say such stupid things!

Comment

Not ready to retire yet
                    I will sell the farm the day you hand yours over to the First Nations after decades of family ownership.

Comment

Nope all set up to go to my kids.

But at least my kids will understand the history and impact of colonization, residential schools and the Indian act and have some sympathy for first nations and work together to make their lives better instead of blaming the victims for all their problems.

Comment

My kids understand that nothing in life is free and must be earned . And that respect must go both ways . You earn respect and a living , it should not be given.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          Nope all set up to go to my kids.

But at least my kids will understand the history and impact of colonization, residential schools and the Indian act and have some sympathy for first nations and work together to make their lives better instead of blaming the victims for all their problems.
                          So what are you and your Kids doing to make First nations folk lives better ? or is all just talk about how wonderful you think you are ?
                          Last edited by cropgrower; Sep 7, 2023, 08:52.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                            My kids understand that nothing in life is free and must be earned . And that respect must go both ways . You earn respect and a living , it should not be given.
                            Indeed respect should be earned.

And earning respect includes not blaming the victim for the system they did not create and making uninformed generalizations about first nations people by insinuating they don't work or deserve support.

And you also forgot that you are farming land that was taken from first nations and given to settlers for free. Tell me how the settlers earned the free land?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              Indeed respect should be earned.

And earning respect includes not blaming the victim for the system they did not create and making uninformed generalizations about first nations people by insinuating they don't work or deserve support.

And you also forgot that you are farming land that was taken from first nations and given to settlers for free. Tell me how the settlers earned the free land?
                              You just finished saying that you are giving your farm to your kids.

Tell me how your kids earned the free land?

How are the first nations going to get the opportunity to prove they work and deserve respect and support in this system when they don't even get the opportunity to have access to the assets ( your farmland in this case)? What makes you think that your kids would be the best business manager and the best stewards of the land, compared to the first nations? How will you ever know, if you perpetuate the aristocratic nobility model that allowed someone with your lack of business acumen to become a landowner? A reminder, that someone who concluded that solar panels are a good business investment because they cost about the same as a new pickup truck, wouldn't be a businessman if not for inheriting the priveledge.
                              Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Sep 9, 2023, 09:01.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                                You just finished saying that you are giving your farm to your kids.

Tell me how your kids earned the free land?

How are the first nations going to get the opportunity to prove they work and deserve respect and support in this system when they don't even get the opportunity to have access to the assets ( your farmland in this case)? What makes you think that your kids would be the best business manager and the best stewards of the land, compared to the first nations? How will you ever know, if you perpetuate the aristocratic nobility model that allowed someone with your lack of business acumen to become a landowner? A reminder, that someone who concluded that solar panels are a good business investment because they cost about the same as a new pickup truck, wouldn't be a businessman if not for inheriting the priveledge.
                                I see you don't want to acknowledge that the settlers and colonizers didn't actually work and earn the first nations land they took and were given by the government as homesteaders. But you and the usual suspects are still sure that respect and land should be earned? LOL

My grandparents weren't given this land as they did not homestead here. They purchased the land that they passed on to my parents

How do you know what terms I will be using for transferring our farm assets?

Are you going to expect your kids and grand kids to pay full market value for your farm assets again and again? That sounds like poor transition and business planning to me.

Why would you burden your children who farm, with refinancing the purchase of your farm assets and pay all that interest because you might be a poor manager and didn't save enough for retirement?

And I don't post my land and all hunters including first nations have access to hunt.

And solar panels are a good investment at 8 cents per kwh. What do you pay per kwh for your electricity?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...