• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grifters be griftin!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are you bringing me into this? I'm not the one who comes on to a public forum berating all of the other participants for not supporting first Nations, and the land back movement, which the NFU organization which you are a member of is a proponent of.
    Then hypocritically announces that your own land is going to remain in your family.
    Do as I say, not as I do. The Marxist motto.
    You are the one who made the claim that your solar panels are a good investment because they cost about the same as a new pickup truck. And you've made that claim multiple times.
    So on the positive side, if you have passed on those economic values to your own children, then there is a fairly good chance they won't be in business very long, and it will come up for sale and a first Nations will have the option to buy it. They will probably install a rainbow sidewalk across the farm because it costs about the same as a new suv.
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Sep 9, 2023, 14:14.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      Why are you bringing me into this? I'm not the one who comes on to a public forum berating all of the other participants for not supporting first Nations, and the land back movement, which the NFU organization which you are a member of is a proponent of.
      Then hypocritically announces that your own land is going to remain in your family.
      Do as I say, not as I do. The Marxist motto.
      You are the one who made the claim that your solar panels are a good investment because they cost about the same as a new pickup truck. And you've made that claim multiple times.
      So on the positive side, if you have passed on those economic values to your own children, then there is a fairly good chance they won't be in business very long, and it will come up for sale and a first Nations will have the option to buy it. They will probably install a rainbow sidewalk across the farm because it costs about the same as a new suv.
      The question is why are you so opposed to reconciliation and sharing the land and resources that were stolen from first nations with little compensation?

And the land back movement and the land sharing movement aren't only about private title transfer. They also include governments and first nations buying land or settling long disputed treaty land claims.

It seems very odd that a libertarian would be trying to tell landowners what kind of relationship they should have with first nations and what they can do with their land.

And why would a libertarian tell other people what to do with their money when it comes to investing in solar pv?

It must really irritate you that solar pv has been a money making investment that results in lower electricity prices. But then maybe you make so little profit that you can't stand the idea of other people making good investments you don't agree with?

Are you sure you are a real libertarian or just one of those fake ones when it suits you? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        Nope all set up to go to my kids.

But at least my kids will understand the history and impact of colonization, residential schools and the Indian act and have some sympathy for first nations and work together to make their lives better instead of blaming the victims for all their problems.
        Geez I didn’t know you had kids , never mentioned them before?
        Are they involved in the farm ?
        Ours are not , might be a blessing?

Comment

CC… the land agreements will First Nations were consensual contracts. Further any person could homestead…. Including First Nation people… native heritage is an integral component of the genetic foundation of the peoples of Canadians.

The “Them and us” discrimination based philosophy you mount with such fervour… is a very sad reflection of your discrimination against the vast majority of Canadian farmers who honestly honoured their contracts with hearty contributions in building the amazing farm communities and families who sacrificed so much… to build our Canadian society.

Instead of building a better Canadian society… your divisive political agenda is designed to tear our civilization into shreds. Like all communist Marxism… it is evil and deceptive to the core.

Congratulations CC…

Blessings and Prayers

Comment

First Nations and Métis got free land. They were given scrip land, they had the opportunity to accumulate others scrip land if that person was willing to sell it or lease it. Chuck, don’t act like only the white man got a free quarter because it is not true. as a matter of fact the Métis had scrip land way before white settlers set foot on the prairies so had a chance to establish themselves.
            Last edited by sumdumguy; Sep 9, 2023, 20:35.

Comment

So if people first migrated 13,000 yrs ago, werent the ones that came a few thousand year later also colonizers as well.

Or was that all hugs and kisses...

How about the several million people that came into the country in the past 5 yrs, are they colonizers as well.

Or is this just a white settler thing.

There is evidence that humans may have been in NA as far back as 150,000 yrs ago. Wouldnt the people that came 13,000 yrs ago be colonizers then too.
              Last edited by jazz; Sep 10, 2023, 07:08.

Comment

The colonizers and the settlers are on land that was taken from first nations.

In exchange they lost their culture and were forced onto marginal reserves with discriminatory rules that took away many of their rights.

A country that owes a lot of its success and wealth based on stolen first nations land?

Yet the detractors demand that first nations should earn their respect?

Comment

Give yours back to them and STFU.

Comment

yes and send your own kids out to ukraine to fight also if you support them so much

Comment

The question is why are you so opposed to reconciliation and sharing the land and resources that were stolen from first nations with little compensation?

It's in our best interest a a country that first nations succeed in our society and that we acknowledge and accept the harm that was done and that we have a role in making the lives of first nations better.

Comment

What will they pay us for the 10,000 year tech upgrade chuck. Our health care alone doubled their life expectancy. Ford F350s dont spring from mother earth.

Comment

And the land back movement and the land sharing movement aren't only about private title transfer. They also include governments and first nations buying land or settling long disputed treaty land claims.
                          I see.

So it is governments and other peoples money that should be used to pay for sharing the land. Not you personally, it is fine if you continue your family dynasty and exclude first nations when you pass your inherited land down to the next generation, while expecting the government to take it away from someone else to give to the first nations.
                          You are only going to chastise everyone else for not doing enough, while you do absolutely nothing. While committing the ultimate white privilege, passing your assets on to your own offspring.
                          So what happens if your land is part of the long disputed treaty land claims?
                          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Sep 12, 2023, 08:45.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                            So what happens if your land is part of the long disputed treaty land claims?
                            Last time I checked all the homes in Vancouver and Toronto and Montreal are built on native land too, allegedly.

Reparations will go over like a lead balloon. I doubt any of our more recent immigrants are willing to pay anything either.

So chuck just wants farmers to pay basically.

Comment

It's in our best interest a a country that first nations succeed in our society and that we acknowledge and accept the harm that was done and that we have a role in making the lives of first nations better.
                              Little compensation?????
                              Hundreds of billions over the past 50 years alone

Comment

I don’t have any problems with giving our First Nations a hand up. I’d like to see them succeed but like any community no matter the race success is determined by good attitudes and capable and honest leadership. A lot of initiatives with First Nations are approached with a communal focus but fail too often because not enough emphasis on individual initiatives. As well people are bloody jealous of the individual getting ahead and go out of their way to bring them back down by wrecking their stuff. I’ve seen this myself.

Reconciliation is fine and all and will take time but at the end of the day the impression I get is it’s another grab for money rather than fixing the archaic Indian act or cleaning up corruption within First Nations government. It didn’t help the process when the apparent mass graves were found causing the radicals to burn down churches only to find a lot of the graves weren’t mass graves and those there were not “murdered”. Bloody media jumped the gun again and caused that.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...