• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Political Prisoners , finaly 2 walk free

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the guy who said:

There were murders in hospitals. A plandemic!

And people only started dying after the vaccines!

Flat earth thinking at its finest!

Comment

Keep watching CBC , and you wont ever need to think for yourself , but i guess you will be lost when CBC gets defunded , who will tell you what to do and who to hate then ?

Comment

You getting off track there Crop? That's all you got as a comeback because you don't have any credible evidence to back up your flakey dumbass ideas?

Comment

why shud i post what i got ? and i have lots , i suggested a book , you rubbished it even tho you knew notting whatsoever about ,and all it was was everyday health workers giving their story of what they seen , you have no interest in information and truth , bitter and filled with hate , pretty sad really

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            From the guy who said:

There were murders in hospitals. A plandemic!

And people only started dying after the vaccines!

Flat earth thinking at its finest!
            Personal Responsibility is a hard taskmaster… CC… try looking in the mirror… instead of blaming everyone else for your apparently irrational bitter words … Happy Valentines Day! St Valentines martyrdom for King Jesus… the creator of the earth and the universe… is a wonderful reminder… Death… and accountability on Judgment Day… are two appointments none will be late for!!! Sovereign choice… and personal responsibility… and no excuses!

Many Blessings! Praying for you!!!
            Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

I am "smart enough" to know there is NO difference between the railway, border crossing, or pipeline BLOCKADES, they created economic hardship for Canadian citizens and businesses.

Libertarian AB5, since "You are smart enough to figure out the difference" in the railway, border crossing, and pipeline BLOCKADES, which of them didn't create economic hardship for Canadian citizens and businesses and you approve of?
              Ab5 still waitng for an answer, you sure love asking question but seem to shy away when your asked them.

Really coming across as the Tucker Carlson on Agriville.

Comment

The question is irrelevant.
                The entire point of a blockade is to create hardship to draw attention.
                Otherwise it would be pointless. Both sides understand this, the climate fanatics and the freedom fighters. Both use this as a tool when the government(or business, or the public) isn't responsive to their concerns. Because it works.
                Look at the results of the protests in Europe this winter.

Comment

Clearly the Trucker Covid restrictions at the US Border, after many months of perfectly safe transportation of goods…on top… the Covid favouritism to multinational grocery and supply stores… the attempt to make a national Covid vaccination passport… were : unscientific mean spirited … public assembly for left wing Radical demonstrators was acceptable… yet Churches were shut down… the clearly charter of rights and freedoms were broken without hesitation by Trudeau and his minions.

if there were Not Covid restrictions demonstrations in the Streets… and at Border crossings…after millions in small business were economically destroyed… then Canadians would have been laughing stalks of the free world.

How soon we are lulled to sleep Forage… when freedom and Justice are trampled on like toilet paper to be flushed away with glee by Ottawa power drunk arrogance.

Just like the CO2 Net Zero farce… they got away with the Covid scam… now decarbonization depopulation WEF insanity is obviously next!!!

Cheers!

Comment

I'm trying to understand why Forage would be comparing me to the most famous ( or infamous, depending on your perspective) journalist in the world right now.
                    Is it meant as a compliment, or insult?
                    It can't be the physical similarities, I haven't had that much hair since, I can't even remember.
                    I can't possibly replicate the odd facial expressions Tucker makes.
                    It can't be our fan base, Tuckers recent interview has hundreds of million views. My most recent post has only 2 likes.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      The question is irrelevant.
                      The entire point of a blockade is to create hardship to draw attention.
                      Otherwise it would be pointless. Both sides understand this, the climate fanatics and the freedom fighters. Both use this as a tool when the government(or business, or the public) isn't responsive to their concerns. Because it works.
                      Look at the results of the protests in Europe this winter.
                      Found this within a 5 minute search, ok to use force when your not involved in the Blockade. Was this the force used at Coutts when you were protesting? Was Coutts blockade legal?

Ab5 Feb 16/2020

The answer lies in observing how the Americans deal with this issue ( mostly a non-issue there). The last time there were problems with natives blocking a pipeline in North Dakota.

police launched an attack on the protesters with water cannons in 28 °F (−2 °C) weather, along with teargas, rubber bullets, and concussion grenades, injuring hundreds.[92] The police said the protesters had been "very aggressive" and that the water was used to put out multiple fires they had set
                      Arrests were made, Federal and State charges were laid. And the pipeline was built.

After separation and statehood, we can get on with business. The Americans are likely paying them to block our pipelines anyways, so much of this illegal activity will stop once the money stops flowing anyways.​
                      Last edited by foragefarmer; Feb 15, 2024, 08:45.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        You mean its a waste of time talking to people who actually have facts and evidence from reliable sources to back up their opinions?

You are a flakey antivaxer and when pressed the dog eats your homework!
                        That's why you don't have better responses.
                        I think there is a difference between antivaxer’s and those that are skeptical of the Covid shot. Vaccinations aren’t without risks and not getting a vaccination can also be a risk. Have you heard of Guillain-Barré syndrome? Old CBC article: “B.C. man paralyzed after flu shot warns of risks.”
                        Personally still haven’t regretted not getting the Covid shot. What I do think is very unfortunate is how the politicization of the Covid shot has negatively affected the uptake of other proven vaccines.
                        Last edited by Hamloc; Feb 15, 2024, 11:04.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

The police said the protesters had been "very aggressive" and that the water was used to put out multiple fires they had set
                          Why are you comparing a violent protest to the non violent protest we are referring to in Canada?
                          No one I know would argue against the use of force for ending a violent protest such that.

Comment

Breaks my heart whats going on , what are your thoughts CC ?

Comment

Doctors confirm the vaccine connection in this antivaxer propaganda? Are you sure of that crop?

I am surprised you didn't say she was murdered in the hospital too!

Comment

Their is a convoy of lawsuits heading to ottawa now

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...