• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Political Prisoners , finaly 2 walk free

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    He demonstrates the danger of generalization.
    Danger???

The only danger he demonstrates is that of blind consensus.

Comment

No such thing, but carry on with that delusion.

Comment

Dont know how post link from X but what he is saying is the antivaxers won , because unlike himself they dont have to worry about what may happen in years to come due to clot shot

Comment

Yeah, he sure is an expert on cartoons.

Comment

What do you think of his opinion ?

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
              What do you think of his opinion ?
              Agstar only does ad hominem attacks. Not substantive analysis of the message. He has learned well from Chuck. Too bad, because it is obvious that he is much more capable of having an intelligent civil debate, than Mr. LOL.

Comment

Sure, they are not afraid of their own make believe fear. No microchip for them. I will keep mine very useful for A.I. My old DNA was not working very good , needed a change. That substantive enough?7'
                Last edited by agstar77; Feb 26, 2024, 23:04.

Comment

The antivaxers won? Huh? The vast majority of Canadians were vaccinated against covid. Including many on this site.

You gotta laugh at the non thinkers who benefited from numerous childhood vaccinations against TB, Polio, measles mumps, rubella, tetanus telling us that vaccines are dangerous or don't work.

Do you go to your antivaxer neighbor or social media source who barely made it through science class to get a medical checkup and treatment for a variety of ailments based on the latest research?

Or do you go with the doctors advice and expertise who spent a decade in training?

The Antivaxer of course says he will do his own "research" on the internet and treat himself.

Comment

Any doctors strongly recommending unlicensed MRNA injections don’t need to see me, thanx but no-thanx.

Comment

Unlicensed vaccines? Huh? Which ones are unlicensed?

But some of you took unapproved, unproven and ineffective Ivermectin instead?

Did you get a good clean out?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Or do you go with the doctors advice and expertise who spent a decade in training?
                        Would you like to talk with my doctor? The doctor who nearly died from his vaccine. The doctor who told me he won't recommend the covid vaccine to anyone young and healthy.
                        I can put you in contact if you like.

Comment

Yes please do tell us who your doctor is who nearly died from his vaccine?

Because there are so few confirmed deaths from covid vaccines maybe you and he are exaggerating just a little?

Because the Chief Medical Health Officer in Alberta and Saskatchewan are still recommending covid and flu vaccines for all ages.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            Because the Chief Medical Health Officer in Alberta and Saskatchewan are still recommending covid and flu vaccines for all ages.
                            What's going on with that?

Reported to be a very small percentage taking that advice.

Don't people trust our top political appointees any more?

Comment

They are hired by the Health Minister in each Province. So you don't trust Danny and Curly? But you voted for one or the other?

Comment

looks like not many are listening to the Health Oficers !

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...