• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anomalies Not Graves

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
    over 100 beautiful church burned down because of the lies , Canada is divided beyond repair at this stage , but thats what they want , it distracts the people from the governments own crimes
    You got it, Pontiac. Deflect and distract, that’s the plan.

Comment

Yup lieberals fave is LOOK! There's a squirrel! Criminals treasonous liars crooks!

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimeOperator View Post
        This is the CBC story that never made national headlines because it didn’t fit the narrative. Young Chief Cadmus, who never went to a residential school, had the story at Marieval all wrong according to the elders.
        I went to school with Indian kids that had been students at Marieval, just normal kids, they never said anything bad about the previous school, I was friends with some of them.

Comment

Absolutely correct on the CBC bullshit stories and absolutely takes away from the people in those schools who were abused. Absolutely correct on the Catholic Church being a bunch of sickos. When some of these institutions take responsibility for their crap and corruption maybe some of us who see thru all their hypocrisy will start to take them serious and respect them again. Definitely need a leader in this country who leads by example and does the things they say they will do.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post

I went to school with Indian kids that had been students at Marieval, just normal kids, they never said anything bad about the previous school, I was friends with some of them.
            I still have a few friends from school out on the rez.

At my age friends are in short supply.

I really enjoy seeing them.

Comment

Two of my very close friends are native. Kind, considerate and loyal to the end. Once I picked up a hitch-hiker and found an awesome friend.

Comment

This has been going on 3 yrs now. Like how hard is it to find a track hoe and dig up a few sites. Because that could blow the genocide narrative out of the water pretty quick.

The bands are already saying the bodies were incinerated so no remains are left. Hmm, do they mean cremated or just kids lit on fire for fun.

This is getting way out of hand.

Comment

I seen that too about the chief saying the bodies were incinerated. Same chief probably says the missing band money was incinerated too.

pisses me off the mouthpieces like that alleging nonsense as they are well practiced lying and stealing from their own people. Poor old Waterhen reserve lost their school the other day which also served as the community centre and everything else. The thing was well taken care of but a fire hazard. Were supposed to get a new school but Covid bs put it on back burner. But no problem for other reserves to build brand new horse tracks or arenas. Priorities I guess. Like sending a kid into a store with a $100 bill.

Comment

Why did Steven Harper apologize for the residential schools then?

If it was all good and there was no sexual, physical and mental abuse and it was okay to take children away from their families and force them to stop speaking their own language why would he apologize?

Comment

Try to pick a fight somewhere else.
                      No one said it was all good.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        Why did Steven Harper apologize for the residential schools then?

If it was all good and there was no sexual, physical and mental abuse and it was okay to take children away from their families and force them to stop speaking their own language why would he apologize?
                        Bandstanding again.

Comment

Its just amazing to see FN reps lie with impunity now they have been exposed. Apparently every residential school in the late 1800s was equipped with a 1500deg incinerator to vaporize kids bones.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...