• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alberta’s drought shaping up to be ‘worse than we saw in the 1920s, 1930s’

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no! The drought areas are slowly dwindling in alberta!

Chuck - " all of alberta is in drought! Look at this new article!"

" uhhhh some of alberta is in drought!"

" there's an area between edmonton and red deer in drought!"

" isnt the peace in drought? Yeah .. yeah... thats it! The peace is in drought!"

* checks notes.... checks under computer.... checks in filing cabinet*

" GGGRRRR DANIELLE SMITH CRYPTO POLY!"

Hahahaa

Go sit on the bench, chuck . You're falling behind.

Comment

Darkly fascinating the fixation on Alberta.

Comment

No one in any post here ever even mentioned the drought was over in the far NW of Alberta
        keep making up false accusations, it’s golden

Comment

What a load of garbage propaganda chuck is spewing these days and thats saying something.

So its going to be clouds of dust and locusts across the prairies this summer eh.

Comment

Climate alarmism at its peak now with desperate false propaganda
            thanks for sharing chuck

Comment

Originally posted by goalieguy847 View Post
              Oh no! The drought areas are slowly dwindling in alberta!

Chuck - " all of alberta is in drought! Look at this new article!"

" uhhhh some of alberta is in drought!"

" there's an area between edmonton and red deer in drought!"

" isnt the peace in drought? Yeah .. yeah... thats it! The peace is in drought!"

* checks notes.... checks under computer.... checks in filing cabinet*

" GGGRRRR DANIELLE SMITH CRYPTO POLY!"

Hahahaa

Go sit on the bench, chuck . You're falling behind.
              Looks like the goalie just had a shutout against chuck.

Chuck, do you ever read comments from a like-minded political ally such as goalie guy and think to yourself, perhaps it's not your political views that turns people against you?
              Have you ever considered that it could be the presentation ? You come across as an equal opportunity offender, you have offended people of all genders, nationalities and political stripes on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                What a load of garbage propaganda chuck is spewing these days and thats saying something.

So its going to be clouds of dust and locusts across the prairies this summer eh.
                Or at least across alberta. And if not across alberta, then at least the Peace River region. And if that doesn't work out at least it will be a small area between Calgary and edmonton. And it may not be all summer it might only be a few days. The clouds of dust may actually be clouds of mud, and the locusts maybe replaced with mosquitoes. And if none of that actually works out, there will for sure be weather on the prairies this summer and it will be the fault of climate change. Chuck will move the goal posts enough times to make sure you never has to say he was wrong. And rest assured that agstar will confirm his correctness.

Imagine how unbearable it must be for Chuck's spouse or family when he is never wrong. I feel very sorry for them. No one deserves that.

Comment

Mr agrisilly just proves what we allready know about climate change being a scam , if hot ,cold , dry or wet its climate change ! LOL

Comment

Sooner or later the truth will come out that’s it’s natural climate cycles , not climate change alarmism
                    this thread proves it

Comment

So one small area might be a little dry and that’s climate change?

Comment

Chuck is merely like listening to the news.

Comment

Pay more tax , it will make the weather gooder !!

Comment

Only credible news sources …. Lol

Comment

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed the almost guaranteed usage of singular events no matter the size, as proofs of, or tie ins to "climate change".
                              News writers years ago have obviously taken marketing courses to gain audience.
                              I might be the minority but it insults my intelligence and concerns me as to what is being pitched next. I do not however find Chuck insulting but merely burdensome. As I have seen him for what he is years ago.
                              Like a condom, transparent, easily broken and disposable, covering a simple, one track mind.
                              Last edited by blackpowder; May 30, 2024, 14:15.

Comment

The forest fire situation will be causing some sleepless nights for the guys with multiple helicopters sitting in the yard.
                                Mowing grass around the home base is poor utilization of the pilots but you can't just cut them all loose.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...