• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Despite its shortcomings, Canada is not an economic basket case​

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Post this morning : Jobless rate passes 6.4% and the youth jobless rate has never been this high. Does this remind you of Saskatchewan during the NDP era? Our young and ambitious had to move to Alberta to find work because the NDP locking in oil and discouraging technological advances. Today Trudeau has thrown open the door to immigrants of all stripes while our economy is in decline, housing and health care unable to keep up. The world is watching, laughing and waiting for Canada’s next move. Trudeau is so out of it, he is pompously dragging an unbelievable naturally - endowed nation into the toilet. How long will it take for Canadians to revolt if an election isn’t forced soon?

Comment

Interest rate increases and the end of low cost borrowing are starting to impact the job market.

Once PP starts cutting everything, unemployment will rise to much higher levels.

The cost of everything will still be high and many more people will be out of jobs.

PP will be a big disappointment for many people.

But I am sure he will keep blaming Trudeau for all the inflation that every country is experiencing.

Comment

The only jobs lost will be the thousands of useless government ones that the liberals created out of thin air that are simply a burden to taxpayers

Comment

Great! Cancel those on Gov T I T! Maybe CC will not get paid for posts?

Comment

I am sure flooding the country with 4m low skilled and no skilled people is sure to help. All those new uber drivers and door dashers are certainly going to raise our productivity some day, right.

Little tip for chuck. Canadas productive and GDPpc will never rise until we put some serious push behind our main economy drivers. O&G, Ag, Mining etc.
            Last edited by jazz; Jul 7, 2024, 12:00.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
              Great! Cancel those on Gov T I T! Maybe CC will not get paid for posts?
              My thoughts too. Though methinks he don’t need money to spew batshit crazy rhetoric.

Comment

You must have missed the research that said the oil and gas industry is dragging down our productivity. I can repost it if you want?

Comment

You can save it Chuck. It’s probably non-renewable. ????

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    You must have missed the research that said the oil and gas industry is dragging down our productivity. I can repost it if you want?
                    Kind of confirmed my post Glenn.

Comment

Another 500m for coked up retard. And we bought some subs today. Canada is gong to fall hard. Mark my words.

Comment

About as much credibility as your Alberta 20-30’s drought post …. Zero

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          Another 500m for coked up retard. And we bought some subs today. Canada is gong to fall hard. Mark my words.
                          Did his trophy wife not just buy a multimillion dollar super car ?
                          times are tough in war torn Ukraine if so

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                            Another 500m . And we bought some subs
                            Nothing like a personal meeting to get all the details on who gets the cash.
                            Most other countries send obsolete equipment but PMJT likes the cash.

The subs are just an announcement with no contracts in place.
                            Most important requirement will be maximum pork barrel.

Comment

whatever absolute b/s research that is , is complete nonsense
                              Are you seriously that out of
                              touch with reality?????
                              you can repost any garbage you want , still garbage
                              Last edited by furrowtickler; Jul 10, 2024, 23:58.

Comment

Maybe once we have a majority government we can turn the tables on the tyrants and disallow their propaganda. Into the hooscow for posting about the dreaded carbon that is the staff of life. Can’t wait!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...